Always There

Music of life

For the next few days,Lee na accompanied Yunho to get back on his feet.Yunho realized that he has always needs Lee na even from before.

"Yunho,where is changmin and the others?"

".....changmin is still here but he seems invisible not going out at all.He is too frustrated"

"I can't bear looking at you guys falling apart like this.Did you call jaejoong,yoochun and junsu?"

"no..I can't get through.It seems like everything is blocked"

"You still love them right?"

"They're like my brothers even closer than family how can I don't love them anymore..."Yunho sighs.

"I heard someone said from sm that you are blocked from getting in touch.But I think I can try to reach them.Do you want me to help?"Lee na offered her help.

"If you can I'd be pleased.Lee na I'm so thankful to have you here beside me is enough"

"It's okay.take it as my work because I once work for you guys"

"work 'with' us.We always think of you as one of our family.You're always there when I need you"

"Because I love you guys"

"what?how about me?"

"you're special"brings smile to Yunho's face.

~~~~~~~~~

After lots of hard work she managed to get in touch with jaejoong,yoochun and junsu or JYJ now they are called.They met at a coffee shop a little out at the suburban.

"Lee na!!!"Junsu screamed first when he saw her.She hugged each of them like her brothers.They missed each other so much made her think how much did they miss Yunho and Changmin.

"I missed you so much"

"..ehm..how's yunho and changmin has been?"Jaejoong broke the atmosphere.

"..they're..fine..they missed you too"she lied a bit about them being fine.

"I saw your tokyo dome concert...it was great"

"it was for yunho and changmin"

"I can see that..actually I came so that you can conceal together.They are blocked from contacting you"

"you're not?"asked yoochun.

"I slipped out.Without sm knowing of course"

"Lee na it's too dangerous.You don't know what sm will do if they found out"warned yoochun.

"it's okay.You guys are more important"

"I'm sorry Lee na...we won't come back to that place anymore.Tell Yunho and Changmin that we love them.Lee na please take care of them for me.Remind them not to skip meals and take care of their health.It's almost impossible now for us to get back together at this time.I knew your intention when you called me Lee na so I prepared something.."Jaejoong searched for something in his bag and took out a cd then he continued.

"this song is made for them.If you can help please hand this to Yunho and Changmin"

"what song is this?"

"How Can I"

"Lee na when you're having a hard time or want help from us just contact us.Don't worry we'l help you and please give our numbers to Yunho and Changmin too if in case they want to contact us"Junsu said.

Not long after that,they separated ways after talking about what they have been doing ad so forth.Lee n is disappointed to not able to conceal the group but she's trying.She knows for the meantime they need to find their ways.

*at SM building

"You can't let DBSK rot to death!!!They need to make a comeback too!!"Lee na burst out when sm refused to make a comeback for DBSK when it has been more than a year now and JYJ is not coming back into sm while Yunho and Changmin are already stuck here.

"Then you try to figure what will be the image for their new album!!do you think as two they can succeed?with only bass vocal and top tenor?with no lead vocal,low baritone and high baritone to harmonize?"they argued.

"do you forget that DBSK is made up of five sm's best trainees in terms of singing and dancing etc?Yunho has improved tremendously in singing and changmin in dancing.They'll prove that they too can make it.I can't bear see k-pop biggest band dies just like that.You blocked JYJ's activities now you want to block Yunho and Changmin's too?"that left sm dumbfounded adn finally agrees with her.

"FIne..I'll make an arrangement for their comeback..You manage their routine..I want it great or else it wont come out."

"You can bet on it"