comeback(How Can I)

Music of life

That day Lee na went to Changmin's house in Seoul to find out where Changmin is and the best she can do is to find his family.Lee na never went to Changmin's house before but she knew the place since he once invited her to his place before to attend a party but she can't make it.Since she got approval from SME to make a comeback for DBSK she has been working as hard as Yunho himself but Changmin is yet to be found so she needs to find him.SME still didn't have full trust in making a comeback for DBSK because they didn't believe Yunho and Changmin can make it as two but Lee na knew the boys better.Their love to be on stage can't be held anymore after more than a year of silence.

*at Changmin's house

Lee na entered the house carefully after the door is opened by a beautiful lady,Changmin's mother.The house was very nice,it was a two storey house with wooden floor and the furnishing has a modern contemporary touch on it.

"annyonghaseyo omoni(mother),I'm Lee na one of SME staff or to be more precise Changmin's friend"

"please sit down first.Are you looking for Changmin?"His mother ased her to sit and served her with a cup of green tea.

"actually yes I am.He has been missing for so long and we've been looking for him"

"He's not missing.He is staying here right now.Are you Lee na their choreographer?"Lee na is shocked to hear that Changmin's mother knew her.

"I am"

"Changmin has mentioned you several time saying he missed your cooking.He was not in a good condition for the first few months locking himself in his room and none of us can make him to come out from his room.Thankfully in this last months he has been recovering.I know he's a strong boy now but I still know that he is now more sensitive than ever.He can't help to feel betrayed but I know it's not his hyungs fault.I treats all DBSK like my own son and I don't want them to hurt anymore.I know your intention is to bring them back to the entertainment industry but I don't want to force Changmin"HIs mother shows deep concern for DBSK members that really touched her.It reminds her back to her own mother but she knows that hurting DBSK is the last thing she wants to do.

"omoni,don't worry.If you're worried because I'm a sm staff please don't.I love DBSK much more than I love SM.All I want is to bring Yunho and Changmin back on their feet after jyj left"

"if you say so.If you want to find Changmin,at this time around he's usually will be at the riverside nearby.You know the place right?"

"Thanks omoni"

_____________________

"annyong Changmin oppa"Lee na gave a bright greet from Changmin's back that gave him a shock.

"Lee na?I thought I got discovered by a stalker.It has been long you called me oppa"he grunts and lee na just pouts.

"Nope not yet.You're not discovered by a stalker yet.You know how hard to find you?You're hiding like a national most wanted murderer.I didn't call you oppa because we were working together so it's not suitable for me to call you oppa"

"haha,so how you find me here?"

"your mum"

"huh..I told her not to tell anyone"

"well,you can't hide forever and you can't return as a normal student too like you've once said"

"I wanted too but yes I realized that I can't do that now...It's impossible"

"but a comeback won't be impossible"she finally spills her real intention.

"what?a comeback with who?jaejoong hyung,yoochun hyung,junsu hyung already start their showcase tour around the world and I'm staying here writing songs that may not even be heard by the public"

"Actually if it's good you can.Here,SME has approved if Yunho and you did well they will make a comeback for you.The songs you're making can be made into the new album.Yunho too right now is making preparations for the comeback so I'm here to bring you back.You promised Yunho that you'll always stay by his side right?"

"I did but I'm not confident that only us two can make it"

at that time,Lee na looked directly into changmin's eyes and give him the courage.

"I know you both can do it.All five members of DBSK is unique as individual.Yes I admit you guys are amazing together but things happen we have to accept it.It's almost time for you guys to move forward and until the time all five of you come together again I'll be by all of your side catching every moment of it"

"Thanks Lee na for always be by our side"

________________________________

"Changmin-ah"Yunho smiled as soon he saw Changmin entered the studio.

"anyyong hyung.long time no see.What are you working on?Where's Jun Jin hyung?He's making songs for us right?"Changmin gave a greet and immediately asked what he was doing with the mix and weird when their composer aren't around with Yunho only at the studio.

"Not today.Today we are working on a special song"

"Special song?what special song?"Changmin is more confuse.

"How Can I"Yunho states.

"This song is made by JYJ to you guys.They missed you both so much yet can't contact you at all so they send it through a song and this song I claimed it as mine so that SM will approve it"

Changmin got the message when the song was playing and it almost brings tears to his eyes

'words I shouldn't have listen to,

If only I've forgotten my phone,for just one day,

words that cause me at loss for words,

words that don't care about my feelings anyway,

how could I forget you'

The song rythm has been remixed by Yunho and Lee na to make it more beautiful.

"so are you ready?"Lee na asked them.

From that day on for six months they were preparing for their fifth album with the title Why?(Keep Your Head Down).The title song was given by SM to them.Even thoguh they felt uncomfortable with the song at first but what more can they do.SM insists in doing the song because they want a strong comeback for DBSK.

Yunho and Changmin are training their hardest at no end.They trained even at early morning even after all the trainees left they are still at the studio practicing.In their heart worries never left about making a comeback as two.How the netizens will react.

________________________

After hectic preparations finally their fifth album is finished and out at the market.It did receive a lot of attention but the real challenge was today for their comeback at Music Bank.

Lee na entered DBSK's waiting room.

"Yunho-ah...Changmin-ah..it's almost time.You've practiced your hardest.Even if there's no one on the audience cheering for you,you know I'll be cheering for you forever.You'll do great.Fighting"

Just at that time Music Bank staff called DBSK out to prepare for their perf.Yunho was heading out when Lee na pulled his hand and kissed his cheek.

"Good luck"Yunho was shocked and dumbfounded when she gave him a kiss.He anted to kiss her as much but he needs to go so he just murmured 'Thank you'.

Their comeback stage was strong and charismatic.The set too was amazing and they can see that Yunho and Changmin were giving their all on that particular stage.Thankfully the studio are still full of red balloons waving and crying looking at their favorite idol finally making a comeback.It was a successful comeback you can say but they still won't know the netizens view about it until tomorrow.

 

*backstage

Unfortunate for Lee na.MBLAQ too is making their comeback with the song 'stay' so she has to encounter Lee Joon again.

"Hi Lee na,you think I can't recognize you anymore.Maybe others can't but I knew you for so long I can still know you're my Lee na"

"I'm not yours"she gave a short cold answer.

"not now but you will be.I see you still work with DBSK.I thought you're with Yoochun.I guess I was wrong since you didn't follow him out"He gave a smirk and starting to get close to Lee na.

"I'm not with him nor I'm with you.Yes i'm still working with DBSK so please respect me as one of the staffs"

"ehmm..Why should I?You're my Lee na"

"I'M NOT YOURS.GO AWAY"she finally bursts when Lee Joon starts to play with her hair.That time unknownly Yunho has been listening from behind pulled Lee na behind him and holds Lee Joon collar and gave him a warning.

"because she's mine.You better go off now or you won't be able to stand on stage anymore.You've been messing with her so much"Yunho deathly glare pierced through Lee Joon's eyes.it scares him so much knowing Yunho is not joking.

"I'm...sor.rry...I'll just go.."he stutters and left immediately.Nobody saw them since they were at the very back of the building where people rarely goes.

"Yunho-ah thank you"

"there's no need.You're my girl.Of course I need to protect you.i couldn't even do as much.I'm so sorry"he caressed Lee na's cheek lovingly.The silence suddenly builds up and Yunho approached Lee na closer aiming for her lips.

Suddenly..

"oh here you are.I've been searching for you guys.We need to go now for the afterparty"Sang Hyuk oppa suddenly interrupts.Yunho and Lee na just smiled ad walked hand in hand only let go when they reached the place where people are around.Yunho felt sorry for her but Lee na understands his status.

____________________

the next day,DBSK's comeback has made headlines in any entertainment magazines.The good news were it received lots of attention and their MR removed live has receiving praises from all professionals proving their vocal talent.

The bad news were their title song 'Why?' got interpreted as a bash towards JYJ.Yunho and Changmin felt really sad because it was not their attention at all instead actually the song How Can I was the song for JYJ but nobody noticed that.

Yunho was holding a magazine with titile "Keep your head down directed towards JYJ?".Then he puts it down when Lee na take a sit besides him.

"Yunho,you know what's the truth right?these tabloids are just searching for money"she tries to calm him.

"I'm fine.It's Changmin.He is really mad about this whole thing"Yunho shows his concern towards Changmin.Changmin are so sensitive towards this matter that he is mad at himself and mad at JYJ when they left but Lee na and Yunho already tried to console him telling that it was not JYJ's fault or his fault.It is just too new for all of them working separately like this.