Wedding Preparations

Music of life

That day Lee Joon comes to Lee na's house to pick her up to buy her wedding dress and their wedding rings according to Mrs.Kim.To Lee na she wanted this to end instantly.She didn't know why she agrees to this marriage set up firstly maybe she was too shocked about it and couldn't think rationally that time.Mrs.Kim who didn't even take a glance at Jiyool even offered a hand to take care of Jiyool for that day so that Lee na can go out with Lee Joon only.

She puts on the most minimal make up with a normal jeans and a white shirt.She didn't have any intention to impress him whatsoever.She's not even looking forward to this wedding as other girls should have for their wedding.Her life is already upside down.She's in love with somebody else who loved her too,she got a child whose the father didn't know and now she's getting married to someone she hates?

Her mind is disturbed when she heard the bell rang and it must be Lee Joon.

"Lee na!!Darling!!come down..Lee Joon is here already"Mrs.Kim shouts from downstairs.Lee na drags her legs slowly down the stairs and she saw a bouquet of flowers on his hands and he handed it to her.She is still making her stoned face.

"oh..how kind are you?the roses are really nice Lee joon"Mrs.Kim interrupts when Lee na didn't even bulge to accept his flowers.

"So are we going now?"Lee joon said while opening the door for Lee na.

It was an awkward silence all the way from the house to the shop.Lee na only answered "yes,no,I don't know"everytime Lee joon asked her something.At the end he didn't know anything else to say so he kept silence.

They arrived at the bridal shop at her hometown which is only 15 minutes away.At first,Lee Joon wanted to buy her a vera wang dress that he knew someone in Seoul has it but Lee na refused because she don't even want to go to Seoul so they come to this bridal shop called "Clara Wedding".They were invited in by a salesgirl who gave them a bright smile.

"Would you like to have a drink first or you want to see the dresses now?"the salesgirl asked.

"See the dress"Lee na simply said because the faster this nightmare ends the better.

"This way"she leads them upstairs to the bride's section where all beautiful white dresses are lined up.She should be with Yunho at this moment she thought but she sheds the thought immediately not to think about him.

"These are the dresses that we prepared for you after Mr.Lee Joon called us and told us what criteria would fits you.She showed a rack of different wedding dresses.There's the one with lace.Then with ruffles,with biddings but none of it attracts her maybe it's just that she does't feel like she wants to be in a wedding dress.

"I don't know..you choose"she said to the salesgirl

"this one..it has THE MOST beautiful train and one of the best fabric.I think you would fit this one best"she shows an undoubtly beautiful dress which has a long train behind.

she puts on the dress.Honestly she is impressed by how good the dress looks on her body even though she has already gave birth but her body is fit.She is still in the closet and the salesgirl said"are you ready for the groom to see?"she says and Lee na just looked at her so she assume Lee na's ready and she opens the curtain revealing Lee Joon sitting on the sofa looking straight at Lee na.He looked speechless only eyes glistening but Lee na felt really uncomfortable with him staring her down like that.

"Lee na you look beautiful"that's the only thing that leave his lips.After that they booked the dress because Lee na already said she refused to buy any wedding dress because it's waste.She only wants to rent it.After searching for wedding dress it made her realize that this is becoming real,she's marrying Lee Joon.Before this she didn't really take this seriously.While she thinks deeply they are already arriving to the next shop which is the jewelry shop to buy their wedding rings.

Once again they are greeted by a salesgirl who leads them into the shop.She is becoming more and more uncomfortable with this.She really want to call the wedding off but she doesn't know how to do it.

"Lee na look at that rings.Isn't it beautiful?"Lee Joon tries to get my attention.He showed me a heartshaped diamond ring that must cost a fortune.

"no.IT'S TOO BIG.it must cost a lot."she emphasis.then she adds."Lee Joon,can we have a break?I don't feel like buying the wedding rings today.Maybe later,or you just any of it yourself"she said simply to Lee Joon without a care.

"Lee na,are you  okay?are you tired?you want to go to a cafe first?"he asked caring.

"no,I want to go home.I need to feed Jiyool"she said.

"ohh.."he gives up so they both heads to his car after he said sorry to the salesgirl.In the car,Lee Joon asked her again if she is okay.

"actually I'm not.I don't know why I agreed to marry you.Lee Joon I can't accept you please do know that.Only Yunho is in my heart.Maybe you've changed from the old you but I still can't accept you not because I hold grudge against you anymore.It's just that I can't accept you since somebody already took my heart"she finally reveals her feelings.

"Lee na.I'm not going to give up on you.Please give me a chance to love you and maybe someday you can reply my love to you"he said softly not giving up on Lee na.Lee na knew he'll never give up even how many times she ignores him.Furthermore,the invitations are already out.Now it's only time for the news to spread that first time in history that a newly debut idol is going to get married.They arrived at Lee na's house and immediately she dashed upstairs.

Lee na lays on her bed thinking hard on what she is going to do.Then something strikes her,she didn't even have a bridesmaid yet.She told her family that she'll choose her own bridesmaid who actually is Hyo Joo who doesn't know yet that she is going to get married but she once promised her bestfriend that she'll be her bridesmaid when she got married.

With a heavy heart she rings her bestfriend after more than a month of silence.

"Hello.."the other end answers.

"Hyo Joo...this is Lee na"she said slowly.

"Lee na?LEE NA!!WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!"she screams into the speaker.

"I'm at my mother's house..Hyo Joo-ah,I need to see you.Can I see you tonight in incheon?It's in between my hometown and Seoul"Lee na asks her.She didn't want to make it hard for Hyo Joo by asking her to come to her hometown yet she didn't want to go to Seou.Not yet.

_____________________________________________

*at a cafe in Incheon

Lee na just arrived by train with Jiyool in her hands.She didn't want to leave Jiyool and she wants Jiyool to meet her aunt.She walks into the cafe and saw Hyo Joo dressed in dark jeans with a cardigan sipping a white coffee waiting for Lee na.

"annyong."Lee na greets her.Hyo Joo looks up and rushes to her to hug her.

"Leena!!where have you been?why do you leave?we're all worried about you!Is Jiyool alright?"she asks and immediately takes Jiyool into her hands.

"Omo!!she's the cutest thing ever!How can you separate her from us?"she said while playing with Jiyool's lips and Jiyool staring at her with her big face didn't understand what she's talking about.

"Lee na she got Yunho's lips!!exactly like his"she sadi excitedly but shen she realizes Lee na's expression she immediately changes the topic."Lee na I should be her godmother and JYJ should be their godfathers!!"she suggests.

"Yeah,only I didn't have the chance to say it to you guys"she is actually thinking hard how she is going to break the news about her getting married to Lee Joon.

"It's okay.Later you come to Seoul and we'll find time to fit into JYJ's hectic scheduele to find an official godmother and godfathers selection"she said while laughing still couldn't hide her happiness seeing Jiyool.Lee na admits only by looking at Jiyool can make anyone happy.To her only Jiyool is her source of happiness.

"Oh,by the way.What exactly you want to say to me?You said you have something important to tell me?"Hyo Joo asks after she remembered their real intention on meeting while putting Jiyool on her laps.

"actually...I'm going to get married..and I want you to be my bridesmaid"Lee na said carefully.

"WHAT?!!WHEN DID YOU MEET YUNHO BACK??I THOUGHT YOOCHUN SAID YUNHO WAS LOOKING FOR YOU BUT DIDN;T KNOW WHERE YOU WERE.well none of us know..He must be fast..This is great news!!"she smiles brightly thinking Lee na is getting married to Yunho.

"no..it's not Yunho"Lee na said while looking down unable to look into her eyes.

"huh?I don't understand.Then,who?"she is now really confused wait until she knows who it is.

"Lee Joon"

 

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!YOU HATE HIM REMEMBER???"Hyo Joo literally screams that shocks the entire cafe and made Jiyool cries shocked at her voice.

"sshhh..Hyo Joo you shocked Jiyool"Lee na takes Jiyool and calms her down.

"wait..let me get this straight.You're saying you're getting married to Lee Joon?The MBLAQ Lee Joon?The ones you hated so much?but why?"she id 100% confused.

"Hyo Joo-ah you don't understand.The minute I left Seoul I headed back to my hometown thinking I should be seeing my parents first before I do anything for my future but actually my mum already got everything planned out for me just like when I was 16.Marrying me to the Lees family.I don't know why my mum wants to marry me to Lee Joon so much.With my mind isn't on  the right state.They persuade me and I actually agreed to it and now the wedding is a week away"Lee na explained almost bringing tears to her eyes.

"Lee na,I'm sorry.i thought for a minute you didn't love Yunho anymore.Here's the deal.I want to ask you something important"Hyo Joo tries to console acting like the unnie she used to be.

"Do you love Lee Joon?"she asks a simple question yet the hardest for Lee na.

"He has changed.He' s not the naughty boy I knew from school.He's not the bad guy when I was 16 and he's not the flirtious guy that I knew MBLAQ Lee Joon was.He took care of me like a man that I never knew but..no..I don't love him"she finally admits.

"Can't you do anything to cancel this marriage off?Even if he has changed and loved you truly but your feelings right now are just guilt.You can't live with him out of guilt when in your heart there's somebody else.Or else you both will be more hurt later.This is your live not your mother's.Lee na you need to finally get hold of yourself again.Don;t let somebody else takes over your life.SM already ruined your relationship whit Yunho and now don't let your mum ruined your marriage life"Hyo joo said and scarily everything she said actually is right.

"But it's too late now..I can't do anything to cancel this wedding"Lee na said hurt.

"Lee na if you want.We'll take care of this mess.You know I've promised to help you when anything gets hard.By the way,Yunho is already contacting JYJ back and he's looking for you now because he knew that you were bluffing about you are playing with him"She smiled brightly and in her mind her deas are already growing.

"Yunho??"Lee na asks.