Shim Changmin (HIGH TIME)

Music of life

Lee na didn't even sleep from last night thinking about the new routine she needs to figure out.She never met f(x) before so she wanted to give a good first impression.After learning the song 'chu' completely last night,she has a few ideas that would fit the song.She thinks the song is very cute which makes it harder for her but she needs to suit it with f(x)'s style and hers so she can teach f(x).Before that she prepared some food for f(x).She don't want the girls to faint during the practice(how thoughtful of her.or maybe just wanted to train them vigorously)O.o

"hmmm..Lee na what smells so good in the kitchen this early morning" Hyo Joo comes into the kitchen with eyes half opened after smelling some nice food that smells like a hot kimchi jigae and nice side dishes being prepared.

"oh..I'm preparing some food"

"if it is just for the 2 of us..this is too much"frowns Hyo Joo.

"no I made it for f(x) since I'm going to work for them from now on but I've left some for you on the table.Enjoy okay.I can't join you I need to go now"

"You're not going to class?"

"ahh..talking about that reminds me to something.Thanks for reminding me"

Lee na is looking for something in her bag while Hyo Joo just stares at her weirdly.

"This is it...here's a letter can you pass it to the lecturer?I'm sorry I can't attend university this month which means I need to hold for the whole semester.I need to focus on my job for the time being"

"what?are you going to hold your studies?I thought working as choreographer is your part time only?"

"It turns out that SM has given their trust on me that I need to help a new girl group to debut.Don't worry I'll continue my studies next semester..oh..and please don't tell my family.They wouldn't like that"

"Okay if that's your choice.I won't but promise me you'll finish your studies.You're a smart girl I don't want you to drop out in the middle"

while the food on Lee na's right hand,car keys in ,handbag on her shoulder and laptop on her bag..she looks at Hyo Joo "I promise"she mumbles and dashed out of the house afterwards.

"huh..SM..you sure overwork all your employees"

*at SM building

"annyonghaseyo f(x)-imnida"all 5 girls greeted Lee na in unison soon after she reached the studio.

"annyong,i'm Lee Na.I'm going to help you with your dance routine for your debut.I think we're about the same age so just drop the honorifics ok"

"come,let's eat some breakfast first before we start.i made you some ddukbokki and kimbab"

"wahh..really?I'm really hungry"Luna yells happily.

"Hyuna-sshi never prepared anything like this for us"-Krystal

"speaking of her..Why she drops from your routine?"Lee na is really curious about this,She looked at Victoria as she is the eldest.

"We're quite glad Lee Soo Man changed her to you.For 5 months we're under her we learned nothing except listening to her nagging.Now our debut is a month away..We have trust on you or maybe we'll no debut at all"explained Victoria earnestly.Lee na saw that they really wants to debut and willing to work hard for it.

suddenly,the studio's door is opened by a guy..changmin.Lee na wondered if he still remembered her from 2 years ago.

"annyong changmin oppa!"said krystal happily.

"annyong"changmin simply replied.

"oppa you wanna join us for breakfast.Lee na-sshi won't mind right?"Sulli looked at Lee Na asking for permission.Lee na half heartedly gave her permission.She somehow felt weird if Changmin recognize her.

"sure..I'm quite hungry too..The other members are not here yet anyways"he immediately took a bit of some kimbab that Lee Na brings along with kimchi jigae.After tasting the kimbab he immediately remembered the kimbab he ate 2 years ago and he is sure that this is the same Lee na since before he too wondered if this is the same girl because she has grown beautifully.Her kimbab is different from anybody else because she didn't use cabbage kimchi instead she used raddish kimchi and put some meat too.It is so delicious Changmin can't forget about it.

"Lee na-sshi,are you Sang Hyuk hyung's friend?"

"oh.."Lee na gasped since she is figured out.

"Don't be scared I do remember you from last 2 years.If you don't want anyone to know I won't tell anyone and I won't ask why you don't want anyone to know"

"yes,and thank you changmin-sshi"

"call me changmin oppa just like f(x) did.You're around their age right?"

"but..you called me Lee na-sshi"

"okay,I'll just call you Lee na-ah"Changmin said happily and continue eating.

"next time you bring any food don't forget to call me.You are really good in cooking"

"oppa don't like my cooking anymore?"victoria pulled a face as she too is good in cooking.

"I do but you're going to be very busy being a celebrity later so you don't have time to cook"explained changmin.

"thanks Lee na-ah,I need to go now to meet our new choreographer for practice,bye"he left soon afterwords but he didn't know that she is the one who should be their choreographer but is changed for the last minute.

"okay back to business,f(x),I've planned some dance moves for you.It's not going to be the cutesy type like all the girl groups are trending now since it's not my style.The song 'chu' is cute but the dance is not fully cute.It's going to show your personalities as well"

after that they practiced day and night for the whole time they had to make it perfect.

When interval times arrive Changmin usually drops by to meet Lee na because he kept making Lee na to cook for him without s knowing.Lee na didn't mind either she felt happy seeing Changmin enjoying her food but they both don't have any feelings towards each other.

"Lee na-ah,Hyuna is terrible..all she did is flirting with Yunho and not planning any routine for us instead it is always Yunho hyung who comes up with the steps yet she said it was hers.We can't say anything since she's Lee Soo Man's niece"

"ahh.really?I don't know about that but I were switched with her due to her demands"

"what?do you mean you're the one who should be our choreogerapher?"

she knows she has slipped her tongue.."err..yes"

"why did they change it?..arghh do you have any steps for our new single survivor?"

"actually i've finished the whole steps but I didn't have the chance to present it"

"Why don't you show it to me?".."okay if that's what you want but please don't tell Hyuna about this..claim it as your own"

so that's what they do for each time intervals..Changmin learns steps from her and shows it to TVXQ and claims it as his.So technically Lee na has become their choreographer too.

In 4 weeks,their song survivor has completed the steps and ready to be performed and other songs as well she too helped in the routine.TVXQ seriously thought Changmin has grown into a great choreographer but little did they know there's someone behinds it...Lee na