Jealousy much? (NOBODY KNOWS)

Music of life

After the meeting with Lee Joon she moved on with her life.Maybe her life goal is achieved but now what's next?

Later,she found out how warm Park Yoochun can be.These days Lee na has been accompanying Yoochun most of the time in his studio learning about the making of songs.It was really interesting how those amazing harmony that they created came from this tiny room out to the whole world.

"Yoochun,what song are you making today?I can hear the music from outside it sounds really nice"

"It's a new song that I'm trying to make and I think it's for a duet"

"wah!!really?interesting?who's the partner can I know?"

"You.."

"WHAT?ARE YOU CRAZY?I'm not a singer"

"I've heard you sing Lee na.You've been helping me with composing for more than a month now and you always be my singer for the demo cd and I think you got talent that will be wasted for demo only"

"but..."

"well,there are lots of singers that make cameo without exposing their true identity"

"I'll think about it"

she went back home to really think deep about this.Maybe in her heart she wanted to try to sing at least once and here comes the opportunity with Yoochun a hallyu star.She don't even remember when she fell asleep.

After 3 days,Yoochun called her and asked her to meet at a cafe near namdaemun so she went.It was a really quiet cafe that Yoochun picked.He must wanted to avoid all kinds of interruptions.This kind of quiet is really weird usually for namdaemun but it is really comfy.

"Lee na did you think well about doing a cameo with me?"

"I don't know"

"the song is really good and SM already gave permission for me to release it as a single and it'll be a waste if the song is not published"

"but why me?can't you ask any other singer?I bet there are lots of rookie singers out there that needs this kind of attention"

"You're the most suitable for the melody,lyrics and rythm.It's an upbeat song that needs lots of hard moves along with singing.Not many people can do that and I know you can"

"Okay,but only this song"

"Yes!!thank you Lee na.You're an angel"

unfortunately the last sentence was heard by a reporter that just came in that can cause rumors to rise.

They start to record the day after next and it went quite smoothly even though Lee na is very new to singing maybe being around with singers for so long has it's effect as well.Suddenly Sang Hyuk oppa rushed into the studio with a magazine in his hands.At first,they thought he wants to check out the recording but he doesn't seem so.

"Leena,Yoochun,how did the news leak like this?"

They both didn't understand him until they saw the headline for the magazine 'Micky Yoochun has a girlfriend and calls her angel?'.It caught their eyes instantly and there's a picture of Yoochun and Lee na holding hands on the table at the cafe last few days when Yoochun tried to persuade Lee na in agreeing to sing with him.The reporter really got a good shot that will make Yoochun seem to be in love with Lee na.This has become a real trouble.

"WHAT?"Lee na stared at the magazine unknowing on what to do.

"Now Sang Hyuk hyung what should we do?"

"change of plan.Lee na can't be the invisible singer anymore or it'll cause more rumor so we need to introduce her to the public saying she's a new singer that'll make a cameo with you and clears up about the holding hands too"hearing that Lee na's plan in avoiding the limelight shatters as she knows she needs to do this for Yoochun's sake.

On the other side of the building Yunho too saw the magazine when he was walking by and saw some female staff holding the magazine and chatting so he decided to ask only to bring up his anger.He doesn't know why but he felt really angry when he saw Yoochu held her hands.He just stormed out and search for Yoochun.

"Yoochun!!I need to talk to you.Alone"they both went to guy's locker room.

"What is this mess?"he just yelled at him.Yoochun felt really weird since when did Yunho is so damn angry about this nonsence rumor.

"Hyung,it's just a rumor"

"Then why did you held her hands?You know how dangerous it is"

"Don't worry we already got the solution to this.Lee na is going to be introduced as a new singer that I found to the public"

"Park Yoochun!!I don't want anything bad happens to her...and our group"he adds when Yoochun finds him really odd.

The rumor did not die instead more magazine are releasing their version of the rumor that makes it worse.

Yunho on the other hand become crazier each day.he can't stop worrying about Lee na becoming an artist because he knows how much pressure she'll have to handle while her singing a y upbeat song with Yoochun doesn't help to calm him down either.