JYJ (still in love)

Music of life

 

"Jaejoong-ah"Lee na called Jaejoong after a month she left SME.She can't contact Yunho and Changmin anymore and she wanted to keep her pregnancy hidden as much as she can from her parents.The only person she thinks of is JYJ.

"Lee na?"Jaejoong asked curiously

"I left SME"she simply stated.

"what?!!"he is quite shocked but he asked her further about the situation and she explained all of it.Jaejoong wanted to help her as a friend so he asked her to come to their current agency C-jes.

_________________________

soon as she entered the room,she saw all three of JYJ are already sitting on the round table talking to a guy who looked like a staff at the company.They saw her and are very glad to see her.Junsu and Yoochun still didn't know the reason.They only heard from Jaejoong that Lee Na left SME and are coming today.Jaejoong wants Lee na to tell them herself so he let her be.

Junsu who saw her first are very excited and immediately rushed to her and hugs her but he felt a little bit different when he hugs her.She felt a bit chubbier or her stomach?

he loses his smile when he looked at her

"Lee na.Did you gain weight?"he asked innocently.Then Jaejoong interrupts by asking her to sit at one of the empty seats.

"Lee na,this is Baek Soo Hyun-sshi.Our manager here at C-jes"he introduced the guy there to Lee na.

"annyonghasaeyo,Lee na -imnida"she greets him.

"so I heard about you from the boys about you have worked with them before Lee na shhi.They wants you to be one of their staff for their next world tour.Will you take it?"he explained their real intention.

Lee na looked a Jaejoong and Jaejoong nods at her giving her assurance.She never had any experience about tour only the choreograph but due to her condition she absolutely can't choreograph.

"Why Lee na can't be our choreographer hyung?why must she be a stage staff?"Lee na asked curiously because Jaejoong insists on making Lee na their stage staff not their choreographer while Lee na's specialty is dancing.

"I'm the stage director not you."Jaejoong simply replied.He doesn't want C-jes staffs to know that Lee na is pregnant until they signed a contract first because they may refuse to employ her.

"okay then,later come to my office and sign the contract"he left after Lee na said thank you.

..............................

"Lee na are you...?"he stared at her tummy and she knows his question already.Yoochun really can read women so he didn't really need to ask to know.

"mmm..nae"she admits.Yoochun let out a sigh.

"what?what?you're pregnant?"Junsu asked shocked at the fact.she nods while looking down thinking about the baby's fate.

"whose?..yunho's?"he asked softly.In his heart it scattered knowing that Lee na gave herself to Yunho while he never got the chance to tell her that he loved her since Yunho took the chance first.

Lee na didn't answer but gave out a small awkward smile because she's hurt hearing Yunho's name.

They prepare for their world tour with Lee na helping them and tries to not mentions Yunho's name or Changmin's to not hurt Lee na and themselves because they too missed them as much.They try to distract themselves from remembering the past and only thinking about the future while Lee na's bump is showing more and more everyday.

_______________________________________________

Today is Lee na's and Hyo Joo's graduation day at their university.It has been months since Lee na last step on the university's area with her bump starting to show she didn't really wants to go but Hyo Joo insists or she won't graduate.She needs her certificate for her future.

Lee na put on a very loose shirt trying to hide her bump but her s-line previous body is in contrast with her current body so people easily can notice her change.

She enters the hall carefully trying to not to attract attention to herself but people can't keep to themselves as they stare at Lee na and are talking to themselves.Lee na kept her head down and heads to a sit there besides Hyo Joo.When a clique of Seoul University came up to her and gave her a wicked smile.They has always been jealous of Lee na getting all the guys attention but now she's pregnant nobody will give a damn about her.

"huh..girls look at that"she points at Lee na's tummy.

"I thought you usually plays hard to get.Now you're pregnant already?whose is that?I guess some random guy from the streets?hahaha"their laugh can be heard across the hall but Lee na can't say anything.It' impossible for her to say that it is Yunho's.Firstly,nobody will believe her.Secondly,for Yunho's status.Thirdly,Yunho's fans will get extremely mad at her.Suddenly she heard a familiar man's voice behind her while he touches her shoulder.

"It's ours.If you said it is some stranger's then the strangers were us"he said and Lee na saw a shocked face paints on the girls' face and the hall are talking and giggles.She turned around and saw JYJ standing behind her and Junsu's hand on her shoulder.The hall turns into a chaos when the students are shocked by the present at their convocation day.Lee na is more shocked at the statement Junsu left saying her child is theirs.

"Please continue with your activities,we're here to accompany Lee na"Yoochun gave out his word.

Everybody din't dare to touch Lee na anymore since JYJ are besides her.The girls envied her and the news spread like hyenas.

The next day,it has become headlines in all major magazines and it reached Yunho.

Yunho saw the news and threw it away together with all the other stuffs in his room.

"How could she leave me and now with JYJ?how could she play with me and now with my friends?I love her..how could she?"he fell on the floor crying his heart out.He can't believe the news but he still can't hate her.He loves her too much.He didn't know whose child she's carrying but he expects it to be Yoochun's as she has always been close to Yoochun.

"is it Yoochun's?Lee na did you love Yoochun?then why you play with my heart?"he caressed the picture they took when they were together.