I can't but I want to love (aise nai ai shi tai)

Music of life

*CLAPS

everybody gave a huge applause at the curtain call when Mozart the musical ended successfully.Lee na went to watch the musical and thankfully because it is dark nobody recognised her.Since she made the news(once again) she have kept her head down low trying to avoid any kind of attention.

She went backstage to congratulate Junsu on his performance to see Junsu's back bowing politely to each of the staffs members.

"nice hair"she said then Junsu turned around and gave a big smile on his face.

"Lee na thanks for coming.Did you enjoy the show?"he asked.

"of course.Since you did a great job why don't I buy you dinner.You must be hungry"Lee na offered.

"really??(he jumps excitedly)okay..let me take off the wig first"he went in for about 20 minutes to get ready and he's back with normal clothes.A pair of ripped jeans and black shirt with a coat on his hand.

"Let's go.I'll drive"

"okay"

_____________

Junsu chose an expensive looking restaurant for dinner and Lee na began to worry since she is a bit broke these days with no allowance anymore and her check-up cause quite a lot of money but since he is a superstar she can't expect him to eat at a stall.Furthermore,it's his celebration.She just went along with him.

"Lee na would you like steak?theirs are really good"he suggests.

"anything you wish"she just followed him.

"get us 2 rib eye steak,2 orange guava juice and one dessert of the day"he said to the waiter.

"what is dessert of the day?"she asked leaning to him.

Junsu too leaned forward."I don't know.Better if it's a surprise right?"he joked.

They finished their main course and when dessert of the day came  in.It is a huge lava chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on top.She is shocked to see the size of the dessert.

"can we finish all of this?"she asked because she is really full from their main course just now.

"it's okay.We'll eat slowly"they share the dessert happily.Talking about normal things that will look like they are a couple.Worrying nothing about the outer world when Lee na laughed..Junsu is captivated by it.

"Lee na you got some ice cream on your lips"he said when Lee na ate carelessly.

"where?here?"she wipes her lips but the ice cream is on the other side.Instead of cleaning it u for Lee na...Junsu leaned closer to her and reached for her lips.Soon his lips touches hers with a soft and gentle pure touch but Lee na is shocked by his moves that she froze on that spot.Finally Junsu backs off.

"I'm sorry.I can't resist you.I've always loved you Lee na.It's just I never got the chance"He explained but Lee na froze not doing anything.Then Junsu called out the waiter and took out his wallet.

"but...I should pay.."Lee na wants to take her own wallet out.

"no..it's my treat"Junsu refused and gave the waiter his credit card.

Later Junsu sends off Lee na at her house and before she left Junsu said once again.

"Lee na I'm sorry for my actions earlier.If you feel uncomfortable about it please just ignores it.I'm going to be fine"he gave her assurance when she looked guilty for not returning his love.

"I'm sorry Junsu..I loved Yunho and will always loves him only.You deserves someone a lot better than me Junsu.You're a great guy but I can't accept you."Lee na refused and gave him a weak smile.Then she went in.She never thought Junsu who has always been innocent had a feeling for her.She really felt guilty towards him.To her Junsu is her bestfriend that always makes her happy through out her days.He brightens up her day but not her lover.