Grudge against man(Hey,Don't bring me down)

Music of life

 

Lee Na's POV


Lee na couldn't think of anything so she decided to meet Sang Hyuk oppa.Sang Hyuk oppa was his tutor back then but now he is TVXQ's manager but I don't care about that.I never even met TVXQ and don't really care.They're just 5 guys with good looks even though Sang Hyuk oppa denied it saying they are very talented I don't bother.Today I just want to get away from my family and I think Sang Hyuk oppa will help me to ease myself and since I've made some kimbab this morning it'd be good to bring some to him.So I called him first to inform him about my situation and he immediately asked me to come see him at that moment.

I reached sbs building to meet him since he aid he has to accompanied TVXQ for their schedule..I really appreciate it how he don't mind I interrupts him a little.With kimbab on my hand I meet Sang Hyuk oppa in studio 9.

"Lee na-ah..kwenchana?(are you ok?)"asked oppa worriedly.

"I don't know but I bring some kimbab for you"

"Lee na..how could you have prepare kimbab at this time?"

"It's okay..oppa knows that I love cooking.it makes me happy"

"Leena..i don't want you to take what Lee Joon said to your heart or you'll just be more hurt"

Lee na just let out a small smile and gets up to look at the set of studio 9 actually to think what should she do.She saw the extravagant set that are in the middle of preapration for the new show hosted by Kim Jeong Eun 'Kim Joeng Eun chocolate show'.Lights are and off for a test.She wonder if her heart is that easy to turn it off so that she wouldn't feel hurt anymore.

At this time Changmin came already and she saw the guy is chewing her kimbab hungrily but she didn't have the intention to greet him with this mood.

"Lee na..why don't you go somewhere that you can find peace?here is too stuffy with the sets..arrange your mind and gain you confidence back.i want to see my dongsaeng who is strong willed like before again"Sang Hyuk oppa is giving an advice that touched her heart.

Then,she grabbed a cab outside of sbs building but still don't know where she is heading.She stayed quiet for a few minutes before she said.

"han gang please"I do not wish to return home yet.I want to to understand my situation first.

Upon reaching han river,I stroll slowly along the river until I found a spot to sit.My mind went back to what just happened and still do not understand what have I done to receive this kind of humiliation.I stared at the calm water of han gang to help me calm myself.Then I saw a few couple laughing while walking hand in hand.I may be a model student but I'm still a normal girl who wants a guy to love but non of them has ever paid attention so i decided to ignore it and only to study.But what happened today hurts my heart to bleed that I can't forgive him.

i looked up and saw a billboard with kim tae hee on it.I wonder maybe every guy likes beautiful girl like her and someone like me will never be liked.Suddenly I feel a rush in my body.I felt so angry like I've never been before.

'Are there even true love anymore!non!I don't believe in love.Love is too physical!Every guy only looked at appearance!I don't give a damn.If that's what they wanted,that's what they're gonna get!'screamed Lee na inside her.

end Lee na's POV

from that day on,the moment she came back home her mother is worried but she puts on her best smile not to show any look of grieve.Deep down she says if mum had an agenda of her own.She too will have an agenda of her own.

her agenda is...

to let every guy fall on their knees for her..especially LEE JOON!but know she is not going to wait.She's going to transform.

Actually this chapter is edited already from the previous one.the first chapter is quite short actually it is the sequence from the foreword but this is the story of a 16 years old Lee na.I'd like you to know her first before starting their love journey so after this the story will jumps a bit.