Sehun, The Gentleman

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 8

 

 

 

Yes… I don't like feeling abandoned. Mom and dad didn't want me. I was the second child that they didn't need. Only haraboji wanted me. 

 

I followed Sehun and got into his car. He is the only one I can rely on. I don't know italian and it's difficult for me to find the way back.

 

"Are you sure you want to wait for hyung? He works till late. We can have lunch first" 

 

I smiled and nodded. How I wish the one I had to marry was Sehun.

 

---

 

"So, Taeyeon-shi. What do you like to do?" Sehun asked me while eating.

 

"Hum… listen to music… TVXQ!!!!! " My eyes lit up and he chuckled.

 

"What's TVXQ?" 

 

Boh? He doesn't know about TVXQ?

What kind of weirdo is he. Who in the world doesn't know about TVXQ, I mean… they are gods!

 

Looking in my little bag, I found many posters, pictures and I placed on the table.

 

"They are TVXQ, a boy band in Korea. You really don't know them?"

 

Sehun faked that he knew them, nodding while playing along. It's quiet obvious, but I find it cute. 

 

"So, you're their fan" 

 

I nodded like crazy. "I'm number one cassiopeia" I said.

 

He rubbed the back of his neck, obviously not understanding what 'cassiopeia' means. I laugh at him. 

 

"Cassiopeia is the fan club of TVXQ. I'm their number one fan" I explained.

 

His mouth turned o shaped and nodded. 

 

"So, who do you like the most?"

 

"I like them all… but if you ask me to choose, it'll be definitely Jaejoong oppa." I can answer these types of questions without thinking twice. I'd had the best score if all my exams and tests were about facts of TVXQ. But unluckily, they weren't.

 

Sehun stared at the posters. I smiled while pointing at Jae oppa and introduce him to Sehun. I did the same with the rest of members.

 

"You're really a fan of TVXQ…" I heard him mumble.

 

I nodded and smiled.

 

Sure, who wouldn't be fan of TVXQ? My oppa is perfectly perfect~

 

Talking about him…. I miss him so much…

 

---

 

Author's POV

 

Sehun noticed that Taeyeon had a bright and cheerful side. She was not the typical rich and spoiled girl of the rich family. She seemed so natural and easygoing. 

 

"You want to go back to Kris' suite?"

 

"Kris?" She tilted her head.

 

"Neh, Wu YiFan, aka Kris. He's know as Kris, my hyung is quiet popular in Milan. He's the arising new designer." Sehun said proudly.

 

Taeyeon nodded. Even if Kris was good designer, he was still a jerk.

 

"He's not a jerk Taeyeon… Give him time and you'll know." Sehun read her mind.

 

"I can't talk bad about your brother. I mean, you'll always defend him since he's your brother" Taeyeon replied. 

 

Cause yes, she'll definitely do the same. She'll defend Jaejoong till the end.

 

Sehun smiled and nodded. He drove Taeyeon back.

 

---

 

Sehun's POV

 

I see that the lights are on… So weird. Hyung works till 7pm… It's still 6 and he's already at home. Maybe… he's waiting for her.

Taeyeon's purple iPod caught my attention. She was mouthing the whole song. I bet is TVXQ…

 

I laughed. She's just like a normal fangirl. Wait, she's not normal and she's not fangirl. She's weird obsessed girl. Right, that's it. Weird and obsessed girl. I keep laughing at my thoughts.

 

After the elevator ring the 12 floor, Taeyeon walked out and I followed.

 

"Whoa hyung, are you waiting?" I run to my brother, who is standing and leaning on the door frame.

 

"Where are my things?!" Taeyeon run to a corner and looked behind the little plants.

 

"Where were you two?" 

 

I smiled. At least he cares. 

 

"Having lunch, then chatting. And nothing more" I said. 

 

"Yah! Where are my things?!" Taeyeon was worried when hyung pointed inside.

 

"Midget, you like to sleep at the corner? There are many corner inside for you to sleep." He said.

 

"I'm leaving~" I said and smiled at Taeyeon. 

 

She frowned but waved at me. 

 

---

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter