Breaking Promises, Canceling Arrangements

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20

 

"But hyung…" 

 

"Shut up and hurry up!" I shouted and Sehun immediately started to work on me.

 

I look at her, who is in verge of crying. I want to hug her and tell her that everything is ok, but I can't. I will first make sure that the show is a complete success before going to her.

Yes, that's my responsibility and I will show all my power on scene.

 

I see Taeyeon's grandfather sit at the first row. She's getting more and more nervous. 

The first models were sent out. I look at Sehun.

 

"Hyung, you're breaking your promise."

 

"For her, it's worthy."

 

I showed my abs, cause the jacket was covering less than the half of my body. I'm proud of maintaining my model figure. 

After getting the hair fixed and the make up done, I smiled at my reflection.

 

Thanks God I'm hot~

hehe.

 

Alright, stop praising yourself.

I walk towards Taeyeon who's covering her eyes. I bet she's ready to accept all the sermon that her grandfather will give her. 

 

"Wish me good luck" I take her hands and make her face me.

 

Her eyes looked at mines, it's like she doesn't recognize me. Then she shocked and nodded.

 

"Thank you. Good luck." She managed to say.

 

I smiled and pointed at my cheek, she hesitantly tiptoed and gave me a kiss.

this is the best runway in my life. I nodded confidently and walked to the runway.

 

---

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I can't believe that was Kris. What is he thinking? Does he even know how to…

 

"Calm, hyung was a top model before" Sehun said, watching my scared expression.

 

What? Kris was a top model before? Why did I never know?

 

"But he promised that when he start designing, he will never walk a runway again. So, it's because of you that he's willing to break that promise for you" 

 

Why…? Why must he break his own promise? Why it's for me?

I can't think properly. The music is too loud and the lights make my eyes hurt.

After like an eternity, the show ended. Tons of media were gathered and the flash of the cameras were making me dizzy.

 

"Thanks for coming today, we invite our event's promotor and organizer Kim Taeyeon-shi!" The MC called me.

 

I don't feel like I can walk properly. But a hand was showed in front of me. I look at the person who offered the hand, it's Kris.

I look it and walked on the runway. I bowed and thanked all of them. The crowd and models clapped and haraboji nodded while smiling.

I guess I reached his expectations. That's good.

As soon as we stepped down, haraboji went to talk. He said that a press conference was going to be held next week. 

 

Too tired with my life, and plus all those confusing feelings, I feel like collapsing at any time.

 

"Taeyeon, great job. I'm so proud of you" haraboji hugged me.

 

I smiled sightly and thanked him. It was a great experience and I thanked him for the opportunity he gave me.

 

"Get some rest my kid. See you tomorrow" 

 

I nodded and haraboji left with his assistants. 

The whole mall became active. It's great to see that your hardwork has good results.

 

"Let's go." Kris called me?

 

"Ah!" 

 

---

 

Kris' POV

 

I take her bridal style to my car. She's refusing at first, but then she just fall asleep.

Placing her in the back, I covered her with my jacket and dialed Jaejoong hyung's number.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"hyung, this is Kris. Can I take care of Taeyeon today? I promise I will drive her to college tomorrow" I asked him.

 

I don't want him to think that I don't mind about him. I mean, he's Taeyeon's brother, my future hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter