Hate The Fate

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 24

 

The couple smiled and intertwined fingers. They walked in the park and didn't care of the people around.

 

"Yah Tae, what did you do in Japan?" Kris asked.

 

Taeyeon pouted and smirked. Though she was just working, she knew that he was with Yumi.

 

"I was with my boyfriend" Taeyeon .

 

Kris frowned and turned to her seriously. 

 

"Jinja!? Who's that guy? I feel like punching him right now…" His voice went from loud to end as a whisper.

 

Taeyeon chuckled and shook her head.

 

"You can't. Cause… he's taller than you" She smirked.

 

Obviously, she was playing around. But Kris thought that… maybe, just maybe… it was the guy that hated him so much.

 

---

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

So he's jealous about who I spend my time while I was in Japan. 

Well, he was with Yumi and forgot about me~ So I will punish him a little bit.

 

Unexpectedly, Kris hugged me so tight that I can't breath anymore.

 

"Tae. Promise me that you won't leave me again." He begged. 

 

I… can't talk at all. It's asphyxiating. Patting his chest, he freed the hug to look into my eyes.

 

"That's if you don't act like a bastard" I said.

 

"I'm sorry. You're not Miko and I shouldn't call you Miko."

 

Wait… how did he know? I mean… I didn't even tell Jae oppa about it.

I was dying to tell oppa but I know that he'll just kill Kris, so I have to keep it for myself.

Did he remember what happened that night?

 

Oh my… I wish he never remember

What a shame… 

 

Looking away, I feel Kris' worried eyes following me.

But I can't look back. I'm not the girl that… sighs. Who will believe me. 

 

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I promise I won't do it again. Please, forgive me"

 

I look at his eyes. 

 

"I forgive you, that's why I'm with you. Don't think too much Kris." I said.

 

He hugged me again and I smiled sightly.

 

"Hyung~" A voice called. We turned to see a little boy tugging Kris' pant.

 

"Waeyo? What do you want?" He was annoyed hat someone interrupted our moment.

 

"Is this your sister? Can I be her boyfriend?" The boy asked innocently.

 

Giggles. This kid is so cute~

I lowered to his height and he hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back.

 

"Yah yah yah! She's my girlfriend, not sister" Kris said while trying to pull the boy away from my lap.

 

"Hyung, she likes me more than you" the boy smiled widely and laughed.

 

His innocence is so pure~ I can't control and find myself laughing with him.

 

"Tae~!! " Kris hugged me from the back. I turned my head but…

 

Our lips just brushed. Oh my…

I feel my heart bumping so fast… and my cheeks are getting red~ 

Aigoooo what's happening?!

I lower my head and turn to the kid, hopefully, he didn't see the scene that just happened.

 

"My name is Myungsoo, what's your name noona?" 

 

"My name is Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon." I smiled.

 

"Arasso, I will grow up quickly so I can marry you noon. Wait for Myungsoo ok?" He asked seriously.

 

I chuckled at his little big man action and way to talk. So possessive. Are guys always like this? First Jae oppa, which is a possessive monster. Then TVXQ, that are as possessive as Jae oppa. Then haraboji, who's also possessive.

 

And Kris. He is the president of possessive man club. And this little Myungsoo~

I think is their nature.

 

"O..K" I smiled. hope that by the time he grows, he will find a pretty girl and fall for her.

 

Myungsoo smiled cutely and kissed my cheek. He asked for my number and I gave him gladly.

 

"Yah, why you give him your number~ What if he's sent by his elder brother or something like that?" Kris held my hand after Myungsoo left running and jumping crazily.

 

"I trust him" I smiled at the thought of Myungsoo.

 

"You trust people too easily" We sit at the bench and watch the sunset.

 

"Yah! he's a kid!" I pouted.

 

"Kids also have feelings!" 

 

"Somebody's jealous~" I chucked and said in singing tone.

 

He turned to look at me. His eyes were shinning, I lost in his glance.

The next second, I found myself drown in his kiss.

So sweet, soft and warm feeling…

 

My arms look for his neck, while his arms wrap my waist.

It tickles, my waist. But still, it's just the perfect moment.

Butterflies are growing more and more. My stomach will explode someday.

He caresses my hair and deepens the kiss. I don't know when but the world just stopped.

 

"Kim Taeyeon. You're mine." He side hugged me.

 

My theory is correct. Boys are very very possessive. More than girls.

 

---

 

Kris' POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter