Lighting The Darkness

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 10

 

"yah hyung! We've got invited to a show! It's fashion show!" Sehun yelled.

 

I pull away the phone to protect my ears, but I guess it's useless.

 

"When and where?" This kind of party-meetings are the ones I'm interested in. Because I can meet many designers and we can discuss interesting topics about fashion. 

 

Though… rich girls always find the way to interrupt. They think that they could get a huge treasure from the meetings, I mean, they can get a boyfriend.

 

Luckily, this time I have Taeyeon to go with me. At least she can work as a shield against those horrible women.

 

"Kim Taeyeon~" I called.

 

She must be thinking that I'm still angry. But…wrong! I'm not anymore. Since… well, to tell the truth, it was my fault too.

 

She walked looking at her feet, placing my breakfast in front of me. 

 

"I need you to do me a favor."

 

She's still motionless. It's weird for me to face a quiet Taeyeon… She must be active like always.

 

"If you do this favor, the phone is all yours" I tried to encourage her.

 

"Jinja!?" Her eyes lit up.

 

Bingo!

 

"Neh" I nodded.

 

"What do I have to do?" She clasped her hands, signing that she was ready.

 

"Be my partner in a meeting" I said eating my breakfast.

 

"Just that?" 

 

"Sounds simple right? I'll get your clothes today." I said and left. 

 

She nodded smiling.

 

---

 

"This heels are tooooooooooo high!" 

 

What?

These are normal heels. And 'she', the spoiled princess, must wear higher ones.

 

Taeyeon shook her head.

I smacked myself mentally. Why did I just find her cute?

Ani ani, I'm just dreaming. Wake up Kris.

 

"Go try it. Its your… size" I pushed her sightly into the room.

 

"Aigooooo it's so revealing. Wu YiFan!!!!! I'll kill you!" 

 

I can hear her shouting from the comfort room, I laughed. She must be really pissed off.

But wait, isn't she used to those kind of dresses? I mean, that dress isn't revealing at all. There are girls that wear more revealing ones.

 

"How am I supposed to put this?! Argh!!"

 

I keep laughing. I just remember that she dresses very casually. Just t-shirts and jeans. 

 

The door clicked open and I turned my sight towards her. Her head popped out cutely. She was very very angry.

 

"What kind of prank is this?!" She asked furiously.

 

I can't stop laughing, while walking towards her.

 

"Don't come close Kris Wu. Go away go away!" She shoved her hands, but I can't stop myself, it's fun to .

 

"Yah! Go away!!" 

 

"I'm supposed to look anyways" I said while grabbing her wrist.

 

Oh my God. She looks stunning…

I know she's embarrassed, she just lowered her head hiding her eyes with her bangs.

 

I can see her perfect and soft skin… her back is all exposed and calling me to caress it.

And… her legs…

 

Sh*t.

Wu YiFan… You're nose-bleeding.

 

I tried to turn my glance away… but there's something that is bothering her.

I searched on her, and finally spotted… her heels.

She was losing her balance due to the high heels. Now I understand… She doesn't know how to wear heels.

 

"Aah!" Taeyeon tried to walk out the comfort room but failed. She can't even walk.

 

I widen me eyes as I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my lap. But she laid all her weight on me and we fell together. Luckily, I hit the floor first.

Taeyeon's hands are on my chest…

Damn it.

Her eyes blinked several times as she jumped off.

 

"I…I'm sorry" She said, hiding her face again.

 

I sighed. I approached to her and took her heels off.

 

"Too high for you" 

 

She nodded.

 

"I'm really sorry… But I really want to do this." I hear her voice crack. 

 

Is that phone 'that' important to her? I mean… she's rich and can get what she want.

 

"It's ok." I said, fixing her hair. I don't want her to cry. It's a stupid thing and I really don't want her to cry.

 

---

 

"Hyung hurry up!!!!!" I hear Sehun. He's so noisy.

 

I looked at my reflection. Perfect. 

Taeyeon walked out. Now with lower heels she could walk better, though she still loses balance sometimes.

 

"I hope I won't embarrass you…" She mumbled.

 

I pat her head and offered my arm for her to clink.

She looked at me with a wondering face. 

Don't tell me… she doesn't even know this. Is she a cavern princess? Why does she look so unfamiliar to rich people life?!

I took her arm and placed it on mine. 

 

"If you lose balance, just lean on me." I said and she nodded.

 

"Whoa…." I see Sehun drooling. Taeyeon's plain black mini dress showed her figure perfectly. 

I smiled proudly. My designs can transform an ugly midget into a beauty princess.

When we walked pass through him, Taeyeon smiled and waved at him. Sehun's eyes followed us, and he spotted the back of her.

 

Yes, the revealing back. What makes her ier tonight. I will be the spot again. I smirked.

 

"Wu Sehun. Hurry up" I said. 

 

"Kim Taeyeon. Don't flash smiles at people you don't know. Arasso?" 

I warned her. Though she didn't had make up, she still looked like a goddess.

 

Taeyeon nodded. 

Good.

 

---

 

"Yah Kris, who's this pretty lady?" My buddies asked.

 

"Baekhyun. This is Taeyeon. Tae, these are my friends."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter