You're My Everything, Yes, It's True

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 28

 

---

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I've told Kris that I arranged the meeting with SJ.

SNSD and Tiff were so excited. I asked them if I had to be here or no. I don't want to meet Leeteuk.

But unluckily, I have to be there.

It's supposed to be me the one who introduces them, so they are not allowing me to go back.

 

"But baby, I will go crazy if you meet him again" Kris said.

 

"I can do nothing… I don't want to meet him either. But don't worry, Tiff and the rest of girls are here" 

 

He sighed and hugged me. 

 

"I will pick you up from wherever you are. No buts" He said.

 

"Ehem" We broke the hug to find Jae oppa standing in the living room. The rest of TVXQ entered.

 

---

 

Author's POV

 

"Ayo Tae~!" Junso, Yoochun greeted her in the boyish way, Taeyeon smiled and followed them.

 

"Midget~" Changmin ruffled her hair while sitting in the other side.

 

"Tae~" Yunho spread his arms and Tae smiled and went to hug him.

 

"Annyeong oppa~" She said to Yunho.

 

Jaejoong pouted and frowned. 

 

"Yah~ Kim Taetae. Jung Yunho~ " 

 

Both looked at Jae.

 

"Hum?" 

 

"you… argh~" Jaejoong oppa ruffled and messed his hair while sitting on the coach.

 

Taeyeon giggled and jumped to her brother, wrapping her arms around his neck from the back of the coach.

 

"Annyeong oppa~ Don't be jealous~" Tae kissed his cheek and .

 

"I'm not. Just that… you both know how to ignore me at the same time" He huffed.

 

"Ara are, I will leave Yunho oppa for you alone~" Kris stretched his arm and Tae held hand with him, walking towards him.

 

Changmin was playing the role of jealous + flirtatious ex. Though he didn't like Taeyeon in that way, he found it pleasuring since it could keep Kris alerted.

 

Things were going to prefect to be real. Taeyeon introduced SNSD and Tiffany to SJ, SNSD made both girls join them. 

She avoided Leeteuk as much as possible. And the meeting went perfect.

 

Just that, she's forgetting something, something that can change her life.

 

---

 

"Kim Taetae~" Kris called.

 

Taeyeon hit his arm since she didn't like it from Kris. To be honest, she liked baby more that Taetae.

 

"Look what I've done for you~" Kris took tons of luggages and put them on Taeyeon's bed.

He opened them one by one and took his unique masterpieces out.

 

"This is for you~ There's only one of them in the whole world and it's yours" He pointed at his personal creation.

 

The clothes that he gave Taeyeon were not even at sale. He made it specially for her and the collection was named 'Phoenix'. Every piece or pair of shoes had his special signature, a seal that was engraved on every button. It was different from EXO seal.

 

Taeyeon was shocked to see all this in her room.

 

"Since you are so small, I had to design for you specially" He teased.

 

Taeyeon pouted and punched his abs playfully. Kris gave her a dress and pushed her out.

 

"Go try it. I bet it will look great on you. It's Taeyeon-sized" He keep teasing.

 

Taeyeon huffed and went to change her clothes. She looked at her reflection and couldn't deny that he was a great designer. She walked out and turned in circles giggling. 

 

Kris stared at her contemplating her beauty while nodding proudly of his own masterpiece.

 

"So pretty my baby~" He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kiss her nose.

 

Taeyeon smiled back and pointed.

 

"What is this?" She asked pointing at a two identical rings hanging on Kris' neck. 

 

"It's duizhang's seal. You want? Once you get sealed, you'll be mine forever" Kris smiled while taking a ring out and offering to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon tilted her head and looked at the ring. It had something engraved. It looked like a phoenix, or like a dragon. It's difficult to understand.

 

"It's Wu YiFan's seal. You're sealed too from now on." Kris put the ring in a silver necklace and put it on Taeyeon.

 

"Thanks dragon~" Taeyeon tiptoed to kiss his lip.

 

He smiled and pulled her closer to kiss deeply.

 

OFICIALLY MRS WU. ~^^~

 

 

 

 

----

 

"Kris, we need you here. Now" Suho called Kris.

 

EXO were signing a huge project and needed all the members to be there.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter