A Fashion Week With Exo [part 1]

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 18

 

Author's POV

 

"So he just asked for the kid?" Changmin asked.

 

"Neh, I guess he watched the news and thought that the staff's kid was mine. And he came back to question about it" Taeyeon said.

 

"That jerk…" Changmin was furious.

 

Jaejoong looked carefully at Taeyeon.

 

"Why do you seem sad, Taeng?" He asked carefully.

 

Taeyeon shook her head. "any, I'm not sad. I'm very very tired. I had tons of work today" 

 

"Maybe because he came just for the kid and not for you?" Yunho hit the jackpot, making Jaejoong and Changmin glare at him.

 

"Ani! Of coarse not! i said that I'm tired!" Taeyeon said stomping her foot and leaving to her room.

 

"I guess that was a yes." Yoochun said.

 

"Your sis is in love" Junsu added.

 

"Don't care what's the situation. Kris Wu is not qualified." Jaejoong said.

 

"Agree" Changmin added.

 

"Yah Changmin-ah, why are you protecting her so much? It's not like you~" Yunho said.

 

Changmin kept silent. It was because he had heard how Kris insulted Taeyeon, how he doubted and hurt her.

He let the other members about ChangTae, though it was not true.

 

"You're… barely qualifying." Jaejoong said while patting Changmin's shoulder.

 

"Whoa~ What a strict brother!" Yoochun said.

 

"Worse than father-in-law~" Junsu added.

 

"He's our buddy~ think it twice Jae" Yunho smiled.

 

---

 

After that day, Taeyeon stopped visiting SM.

She was very busy with her college studies and with the company. 

 

Kris hoped to see her again. Everyday he went to SM with the hope of meeting her.

He owed her an apology, and the time was little.

The contract with SM was almost closing, since the clothes were almost ready for their comeback.

 

"Thanks to our designer, Taengo is not giving us food~" Yoochun and Junsu were devastated, lying on the practice room.

 

Kris head it and sighed. Now he knew that definitely, Taeyeon was avoiding him.

 

---

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I want to go watch them practice like always, but I'm really busy lately.

Haraboji gave the the annual fashion week administration to me. It's a huge project and it will chance the course of the company if I don't do it well.

I've gathered tons of specialists and we're making a big plan. It's time consuming and sometimes I even sleep at the company.

I don't want to waste this opportunity. I don't want to let haraboji down.

This year's program will be different, with new concepts and heading towards new fashion.

 

I walked to the planning department. My mates are waiting for me in the meeting room.

 

Soon, we started with the presentations.

 

"First, our company has a large range of products and services, from appliances to food. We have a wide range of clients to supply and this fashion week will be specially focusing in our clothing and make up area." 

 

"Since some brands are having partial promotions and special features, we must organize a big activity that includes all of them. It sounds easy, but we must consider everything, since it's not only our clients, but also our brands who are putting all their trust on us."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter