Time To Face It

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 22

 

Taeyeon woke up to find her being hugged by Kris. It was like old times when they were in Italy.

She sighed and tried to shove him away. Her head was exploding but she still had to go to college. 

 

"Kris get up" His hands were hugging her so tight, she couldn't free herself.

 

He mumbled something that nobody could understand and snuggled close. Taeyeon sighed and closed her eyes. She needed more rest.

 

After today, she decided to leave Kris forever. Being the third wheel was not in her plans.

Taeyeon faked to be asleep until Kris woke up. He planted a kiss on her head and left for a shower. She grabbed her things and run out as fast as possible, not even caring of what she was wearing. 

 

She run back home, locked in her room and cried. The decision of never seeing him again was hard for her. Even if she thought she hate him, even if she thought she didn't care. Even if she thought she could give them her blessings...

 

"Tae, are you ok? Open for oppa." Jaejoong asked. He just hear her crying but can't do a thing.

 

"Oppa…" Taeyeon opened the door and cried in his lap. Jaejoong caressed her hair while frowning. 

 

"Tae, everything's ok." He whispered. Her phone started to ring but she didn't want to answer.

 

"Kim Taeyeon!" Kris didn't even knocked and burst into their apartment. Jaejoong glared at him while hugging Taeyeon.

 

"Jaejoong hyung, I must explain something to Taeyeon. Please…" Kris begged.

 

Taeyeon keep shaking her head in his lap, she snuggled closer to Jaejoong and had her eyes shut.

 

"Not now Kris. Maybe other day." Jaejoong said and Kris lowered his glance.

 

"Tae, it's not what you think. I'm sorry for calling you Miko. But I know clearly that Miko is my past, you are my present and future." 

 

---

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I don't know what to think. Should I believe him? Should I trust him again?

But I don't want to get hurt. Bearing with a man that doesn't love me isn't not what I want.

 

"Kris, leave it for other moment. I will make sure she clears everything later."

 

Jae oppa is the only one I can trust with all my heart. Not even haraboji is honest with me, how am I supposed to trust Kris?

My heart is hurt, I thought that maybe it would be healed by time. But seeing his face just reminds me that I'm not the one he loves. 

Yes, I'm his present, and maybe his future. But what if he doesn't love me? He's still feeling responsible towards me because of the arranged marriage?

I cancelled it. And haraboji is looking for a new partner for me. It's stressing but I guess that's the only way to make Kris understand that I, Kim Taeyeon, am not his burden anymore.

 

"Hyung, please trust me." Kris asked Jae oppa.

 

He left… he's leaving with everything I have. I feel empty… 

 

"Tae, you should tell him that you love him."

 

"Ani. I don't want to be the reason he loses his love."

 

"What? You mean… that Miko?"

 

I nodded. I guess I'm jealous… Why is Miko so perfect? Why is she taking all the place in his heart? Why is she occupying all his mind?!

 

"I'm ok. I will find my happiness." I affirmed. 

 

"You're growing mature~" Jae oppa kept caressing my hair.

 

"Ani, I'll remain baby forever~ You can't abandon me." I pouted.

 

"I won't abandon you, never."

 

---

 

Kris' POV

 

Many days had passed and I still wait for her to call or text me. My head is full of her and my drawings are just… 

her eyes… her smile…

I can't control my hand! When I blank out, I find myself drawing her naturally. 

 

Sighs. I miss her too much. I knew that if I let her go, she will just disappear forever. That's why I hugged her so tight.

 

-Buzz. Buzz-

 

"Let's meet at 4. In Starbuck's" 

 

My eyes went wide. Taeyeon is texting me! Yes!!!

Oh my gosh… I'm feeling nervous… What time is it?

 

The clock tells 11 am. Five more hours to meet her. Argh!!! I can't wait!!

Throwing all the work away, I start looking for something to dress. I must look handsome, although I am. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter