Midget? No Way! I'm Economic Size

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 3

 

-A month ago-

 

"Tae. will you accompany me?" The old man asked. 

 

He smiled at her, Taeyeon couldn't reject it so she nodded.

She found it weird, but since the first day she had met this 'grandpa', they got along really well. 

He needed some help with some rehabs, since he was injured. And Taeyeon found it entertaining, since his brother wasn't at home, she spend a lot of time in the hospital, helping the old 'grandpa' with the rehab.

 

Although she never expected anything from the old man, he asked for her to receive some money.

Taeyeon was very unwilling, but thinking about her brother, she couldn't do anything but to accept.

It wasn't much, and she promised grandpa that she will pay back when she gets a job.

 

"It's ok kid, I know you're kind and you have a warm heart. Please, work as my assistant" He smiled.

 

Taeyeon tilted her head. Assistant? Is there something luckier than this is the world?

 

"Just as long as I need rehab. I promise that you'll have a good salary" He said.

 

"But why grandpa…?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Cause I feel so lonely, I have no family at all and you make great company" He said.

 

Taeyeon nodded as she planed to hide it from Jaejoong.

 

---

 

The apartment seemed bigger and it lost some color, fun, and noise. The rest of TVXQ were living now at the dorms and just Jae was left to take care of her. Taeyeon pouted as she cleaned the house. 

 

"What to clean if they are not messing up?" She rubbed her hair and stopped doing it.

 

It was eight and Jaejoong hasn't arrived yet. She called him but he wasn't answering the phone.

 

"Aigoo opaa… Don't make me worried" Taeyeon said.

 

As she found nothing to do, she kept playing around. Just them she found something in Jae's closet.

 

It was a very old little box, Taeyeon opened it and saw what she'd never seen.

An old family picture. There was a couple standing together, the woman was hugging a baby while the man had his hand on a boy's shoulder.

Taeyeon's heart was melting. It was such a warm feeling to know that she had a lovely family, that their parents loved each other and that her brother and her were loved too.

 

But why Jae oppa never let her see this photo? She took a picture with her phone and placed it back. Since that day, she had something to watch whenever she missed her parents.

 

---

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

I run into the apartment, but Taeng wasn't in the coach. It's weird… She always sleeps on the coach when I come back so late. 

 

I can't help but to get worried. Even when she's sick, she waits for me. What happened? Is she at home?

 

My heart can't stop worrying about her, she's something I can't lose.

I sighed in relief when I see her sleeping peacefully on her bed. She's even smiling.

 

Unconsciously I'm smiling too. She's holding something that makes her smile, it must be really precious, cause no one except TVXQ makes her smile.

 

I wonder what is it. While adjusting her blankets, I see her holding her phone on her chest. 

Is she falling in love? Texting with somebody?

 

I'm sorry Taeng, I really don't want to invade your privacy… but… oppa can't imagine you dating someone.

 

Carefully, I manage to take her phone out, but to my surprise, I found a pretty family photo as her background pic.

 

Sighs.

 

Appa, Omma… I miss you. And I guess Taeng misses you too… I'm sorry I never tell her about you. That's because if she doesn't knows you, she won't miss you.

 

I hope I'm filling your expectations. I hope that you can bless us and protect Taeng. I wished that you could be with us.

 

I can't understand why Taeng still smiles. Our parents left us alone… I guess is innocence what she've got. Just a family pic and she's smiling even asleep.

 

My sis… what will I do if you weren't here. Thanks for saving me, thanks for being my angel…

 

---

 

Author's POV

 

Taeyeon woke up to find Jae sleeping next to her. With his head on her bed and the rest of his body sitting on her chair.

 

"Oppa… You'll catch a cold" Taeyeon woke and wrapped him with her blankets. She smiled at the puffy Jaejoong and went to prepare breakfast.

 

"Even if we fly high up into the sky, freely, don't be scared. The world unraveling in front of us can be so special if we're together" Taeyeon sang 'Magic Castle' while doing breakfast.

 

What she didn't notice, is that her brother was shocked with her voice. He had never heard Taeyeon singing, and he didn't knew that she has such a talent.

 

"Princess…" He back hugged Taeyeon, making her jump in surprise.

 

"Oppa! you scared me" Taeyeon said pouting.

 

"I'm sorry~ But… when did you started to sing?" He asked.

 

"Hum… I don't sing at all. Just killing time oppa" Taeyeon said. Yeah, whenever she was doing house chores she would sing.

 

"I like your voice. You should sing for me more often. Arasso?" Jae said as he helped her taking the orange juice and the toasts.

 

"Arasso, just don't laugh at me, Kim Jaejoong from TVXQ" Taeyeon said, emphasizing that he will soon become famous.

Jae nodded smiling, still hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter