JYJ + Breaking News [part1]

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 13

 

 

Author's POV

 

Taeyeon was shocked after knowing from Changmin that TVXQ was now divided. 

Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu formed JYJ to keep working on music.

 

"This can't be true!" Taeyeon was unwilling to understand.

 

"And Yunho oppa? What happened between Yunho and Jae oppa?" Taeyeon said nervously.

 

"They broke up. It was asked by your grandfather, who is making Jae's life impossible" Changmin explained.

 

"What?!"

 

"Tae, I guess it's time to go back. Jae must be waiting for you."

 

Taeyeon nodded and hugged Changmin.

 

"I missed you giant. I missed all of you."

 

Changmin smiled and patted her head. "C'mon. I miss lord of the pranks too. We're so empty without you."

 

"You've become cheesy~" Taeyeon giggled.

 

"You're the one who started" 

 

"Tell Yunho oppa that I miss him." 

 

"I will. Take care Tae! Say hi to hyungs from me! And, don't you ever forgive that crazy man" Changmin said ruffling her hair.

 

"Arasso!"

 

They bid goodbye and Taeyeon went back home.

 

---

 

"Tae! JYJ decided to start over again in Japan. You know, haraboji won't notice us if we start from zero with another name and all. Besides, there is a company that wants to sign us up." 

 

"Oh that's great! So, when are we moving?!" Taeyeon smiled widely while starting to pack.

 

"Aigoooo it's next week. You don't have to rush." 

 

"Oppa, does Yunho and Changmin oppa know?" 

 

"Neh, they send us lots of blessings. Though they want us to go back as soon as possible. But Lee Soo Man doesn't let us"

 

Taeyeon nodded. It's the influence of their haraboji that Lee Soo Man kept them away.

 

"There are other ways. And Japan~ Here we go!!" 

 

---

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter