Sweet Fifteen

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter one

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

I can't believe Tae didn't go to school, again. I think I'm spoiling her too much… But what can I do, after all, she's the only family I have.

 

"Tae, I know you're here." I said as I opened the door of our little apartment.

 

She's sneaking and hiding somewhere. I know, and maybe she'll start to prank my buddies.

I love how active she is. That lightens up my mood no matter how harsh situations are. I guess that's how I've survived all these years, taking care of her all by myself.

 

Well, it's not that hard when you've got four buddies that stick with you and watch over her too. But anyways, Taeyeon must feel pressured and confined, maybe that's why she loves pranking them.

 

"Ahhhh!! Kim Taeyeon!" I heard Yunho yell. 

 

I laughed at his silliness. Yes, he is my best friend. Out of TVXQ, he's the one that knows me the most. And I feel like being me when I'm with him. He is also very overprotective with my sister, and how can I say this… he spoils her just as much as I do. 

 

---

 

Junsu's POV

 

I'm lying peacefully on the coach… when suddenly something, or someone just landed on my belly.

 

"Ouch! That hurts!" I groaned as I try to fake as much pain as I can.

 

The girl got up and looked at me, I can see that it's working. 

Wait… I regret thinking that I can win against her… Her evil smirk just revealed that…

 

"Not again!!" 

 

And that's how I live. Yeah, we live in the same building. All of us. And we love to spend our time in Jaejoong's place, cause we know that he can't leave his precious sister alone.

 

But… why am I getting used to this hell?

 

Somebody save me~

 

---

 

Author's POV

 

"Let's go to the amusement park tomorrow" Taeyeon asked, hugging Jae's arm.

 

"We're going to practice, Tae. Next time?" He said guiltily.

 

Taeyeon smiled and nodded. She knew that he worked hard for her, and for his own dreams at the same time. That made him the most valuable person in her life.

 

"Can I join?" She asked with puppy eyes. Jaejoong smiled at his sister and nodded. No matter how much s will punch him, it was ok.

 

"No please Jae… don't bring monster to our studio…" Yoochun said but Taeyeon send him a dead glare.

 

He zipped his mouth and Tae nodded satisfied. She smiled cutely at him and turned to her brother.

 

Who in the world will believe that behind that angelic smile there was a terrible prank monster called Kim Taeyeon?

No one. Everybody, without exception, will fall for her beautiful smile. Obviously, when they get to know her, most of them decide to keep a huge distance from her.

 

"Yunho oppa~ don't eat that!" Tae jumped from the coach and run to towards Yunho, cause he was about to take an ice cream. But all ice creams in the fridge were Tae's property.

 

"Taeng, give oppa one. Just one, ok?" Yunho asked.

 

Taeyeon pouted. When someone asked her something nicely, she couldn't say no.

Maybe that's why Changmin never gets what he wants, cause he never asks nicely.

 

"But share with Jae oppa" Tae said grinning. 

 

Yunho rolled his eyes and was about to take another ice cream for Jaejoong, when Taeyeon pouted and closed the fridge's door.

 

"Share this one" Taeyeon said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter