Some People Just Never Change

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 17

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

I know Tae is sad for leaving Japan. She bonded very well with the staff and the company. 

Though she spend less and less time with me.

 

I see her pale face and I can't understand what's happening.

 

"Tae, are you ok?" 

 

"Dae oppa. I'm so happy that you can go back with TVXQ" She said and flashed a smile.

 

"I don't get what haraboji is thinking. And if this is a prank?" 

 

I really doubt it. Why would he leave me follow my dreams. He's not like that… unless...

 

"Kim Taeyeon, tell oppa the truth. Are you working in his company?" I asked worriedly. 

 

It will be the only reason. Sh*t, why didn't I find out? Taeng has been very tired all this year. 

 

"Oppa… Taeng is ok" She said as she fell asleep and leaned her head on my shoulder. 

 

I sighed. 

 

"Pabo-ah… You didn't need to do this for me." I look at her. She slept the whole flight.

 

---

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Taeng!" The old man hugged me. I miss him, though he lied to me. But I still miss him.

 

"Annyeong haraboji" I bowed.

 

"Aigoo kid. You did a great job in Japan. I've found a college for you to study. And you'll find it pleasing to help haraboji in our company." He smiled.

 

I smiled and nodded. We've came in an agreement. I will take the company if he leaves Jae oppa in peace. And he will let me live with whoever I want.

 

Working in his company isn't hard. I learn many new things and I'm good at it, I have to admit.

Haraboji is very happy with all the comments of my many bosses in Japan. I spend months in sales department and the changed to other ones. 

 

It's quiet easy, just takes a lot of time and effort. Now I understand why haraboji wants one of us to take care of all his work. Cause maybe he put all his life and love into the company.

 

I talked to Jae oppa and I explained to him that I liked my job. He seems to understand it. He always know what I really feel with only looking at my eyes.

 

I promised that I will live with him until he gets married and dumps me away haha, though that won't happen. But still.

 

So, I'm in a good college. I'm almost twenty… I have to study as fast as possible, I don't want to waste time. 

 

---

 

Kris POV

 

I have to find her.

That kid that she carried… 

Is he my son?

I must find her.

 

My head turns around Kim Taeyeon everyday.

I'm already a powerful and famous designer. But… I'm ashamed to say that my best masterpieces are done when I think about her.

 

I'm afraid, afraid that she'd been taken by someone else. 

Argh, this mind… it's driving me crazy.

 

I've decided. If she's carrying my kid, then I will help her raising our child. 

Yes! this will definitely be a good reason to go back and look for her.

 

I smiled.

 

---

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Taengo! I need this folder! Please please… pretty please?!" Jae oppa is making weird aegyo. 

 

Aish oppa. This folder must be really important then. I leave my pen and wave a taxi. 

Classes are done and now I have to go work. Haraboji won't scold me if I get late. I'm his personal assistant and he waits patiently for me. 

 

Soon, I will be managing the company. I smile at the thought of everything going well. My ideas and innovations were welcomed by haraboji. Many changes were made in the company and most of workers like me for that. 

 

I look in oppa's room. I found the folder he was talking about.

I bet it's TVXQ's new album ideas and stuff. Since we came back, JYJ are working hard to get back to TVXQ again.

Though they were more than a year separated, the feelings are still the same.

Yunho and Jae oppa are trying to work on their relationship again. I can't tell if this is easy or not, but I know that soon, they will be back. Cause Jae oppa had been so happy, so happy that he almost fogets about his unique and most precious donsaeng: ME.

 

I walk into SM, many girls watch at me. I guess is my outfit… 

I smiled at them and they bowed at me. 

 

"Hey Tae, long time not see!" Leeteuk oppa waved at me.

 

I know he likes me, he always stick at me when I come to look for Jae oppa. 

 

"Annyeong Leeteuk-shi. I'm sorry but I'm in a hurry" I tried to sound as polite as possible. I bowed and run to the elevator.

 

"Have you heard that a designer from Exo is coming? I've heard that he's awesome!!"

"And there are rumors that he's super handsome too!" 

"Kyaa! Can't wait to see him! Aigo~ a designer from Milan!!"

"Neh! He'll be working on TVXQ's new comeback! So cooool!" 

 

Girls can't stop gossiping. I shake my head and sighed.

Nowadays, they keep daydreaming with rich guys and handsome princes.

Why don't they just do their best effort in their job and focus in their passions?

Life is not based on love, specially on that type of love.

All of us have survived with or without a partner, then why don't make it profitable.

 

-Ding~-

 

Great. Hope Jae oppa won't forget important things again. 

I smiled and walked out, like a professional office lady. Haraboji had taught me lots of things that are really useful. Now I can walk properly in high heels without the need of relying on someone else. 

 

And little things like this, I can also drive. Though I don't like to. It's better to walk or take the bus, but haraboji and oppa are crazy about it.

 

Fine. 

 

"Oh! I'm sorry"

 

"Ahh!" A hot liquid burn my skin. 

 

A girl bumped on me and her coffee just spilled on me…

It hurts… 

She bowed and bowed, she even tried to wipe the coffee with a napkin. But… it's my chest, so she felt a little embarrassed.

 

"Taeyeon-shi, I'm really sorry. I have another shirt, if you don't mind…" The girl apologized again.

 

"It's ok… Please give this to Jaejoong oppa and… Thanks for your shirt, I will take it." I said.

 

"No problem, please wait for me at the washroom. I'll come back soon." She bowed and run.

 

I walked towards the washroom. My shirt is stained and I can't go to work like this. I locked the door and took some toilet paper to clean myself. I put the paper with cold water and tried to cool the red skin… it hurts.

 

---

 

Kris' POV

 

I'm accepting this job only for her. 

I guess I'm going crazy… I just saw her walking to the washroom or it was my imagination.

Ani..

I guess it's my imagination. Since Kim Taeyeon never wears skirts and high heels. 

It had become normal for me to spot girls using plain normal outfits, it's like I'm trying to find her unconsciously. It's weird…

 

I enter the room where I'm supposed to have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter