The Awaited Chapter

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

credits:  exothermic posters

 

 

Chapter 23

 

---

 

Kris' POV

 

"Yumi, this is Taeyeon. Taeyeon, this is Yumi, Miko's donsaeng" I decided to introduce her since Yumi keep looking back and forth between us, signing me to introduce her to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon raised her head to look at me, and then she bowed at Yumi. She was very uncomfortable, I know that she wants to scape like she always does. 

 

"So, this is the girl you can't stop thinking about?" Yumi asked me.

 

Shocked, I never knew that she noticed it. 

 

"C'mon oppa. I knew it from the beginning. You were sweet but you always spaced out, like you were missing someone. And it's not Miko unnie, I can tell."

 

I breathe deep. I have to face this sooner or later, and better if I do it in front of Taeyeon. I don't want to hide anything from her.

 

"Neh, this is the girl I missed even when I was with you." I held Taeyeon's hand. She's trying to free herself, but I won't let her.

 

Yumi smiled and walked to Taeyeon.

 

"Please take care of Kris oppa from now on." She smiled to Tae, who was dumbfounded.

 

"Oppa, I'm leaving. I'm sorry but while I was with you, I couldn't stop thinking about Matsumoto. I love him and I can't pretend I love you just like unnie did. So please be happy~" Yumi said as she hugged me and then waved.

 

"I'm leaving oppa~ Matsumoto is waiting for me~" She smiled and run.

 

Now Taeyeon is looking at me with a confused face.

 

"Miko's dead. The girl I kissed was Yumi…" I feel a bastard…

 

"She's not the girl that I love. I love you." I told her.

 

Taeyeon is a frozen statue.

I wonder if she's collapsing.

Suddenly, she hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged her too. I feel her sobbing, hope she's crying of happiness.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, be my girlfriend."

 

---

 

Author's POV

 

Taeyeon smiled while eating, working, walking, talking, even while sleeping.

Jaejoong was happy to see her like that. He had a hard time encouraging her to face Kris. Now that everything was ok, he could be more happy too.

 

"Good morning Ms Kim" The workers bowed at Taeyeon. 

 

Taeyeon smiled and bowed back while she walked to her office.

After she opened her door, a pretty bouquet of flowers appeared on her sight. 

She smiled widely and walked to get it.

 

-Hope you have a nice day.

Thanks for giving me a chance to have you, I'll make it worthy-

 

Taeyeon smiled and put the flowers aside and started working.

 

"Ms Kim, who's that suitor~?" Her partners asked full of curiosity. Many of her assistants were wondering if it was from TVXQ, from any rich company's owner or others.

 

"It's not suitor, it's my boyfriend"

 

"Kyaaa!!!!! Ms Kim has a boyfriend?!!" The girls shouted like crazy, calling the attention of many people.

 

"Shh!!!!" Taeyeon shushed them while she kept working.

 

"Who's that lucky man? Omo Taeyeon-shi, you have to introduce him to us!" They were hyper.

 

Taeyeon chuckled and looked at the flowers.

 

"Actually, you all know him. It's Kris from Exo." Taeyeon said.

 

"What?! That hot model, handsome designer?!" Girls fainted after imagining Kris' abs…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter