One Ring, One Chance

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 35

 

 

I nodded. I've decided so I won't be backing. It doesn't matter what happens, I won't give up.

 

"Sehun, can I come work here?" 

 

It's not that I want to run after Kris. Just… I don't want to be alone at home and die of boredom. Plus, here I can learn italian and meet new friends.

 

Sehun nodded and went to get some papers.

 

"Officially working here. Are you ready for the troubles you're getting into?" He asked teasingly.

 

I know it's true. Kris will be one of my many bosses. This will be a huge trouble. But I don't care~ Plus, I'm going to make money!! Okay okay… Let's stop day dreaming.

 

"Yes sir. Taeyeon at your service." I saluted.

 

He chuckled and told the rest of members. 

 

So I jump around in the office everyday. 

Things are going better as I organized them. Aigoo… the office is so calm… and that means boredom for me.

 

"Wu YiFan, when will you help me get my memory back?" I asked, talking at myself.

 

Sitting on the bench and swinging my legs, I look at the sky. I'm trying hard but I don't remember anything. Not even how we met.

 

"I won't help you so give up and go back to Korea" 

 

I jumped in surprise and turned to see him standing right beside me and leaving.

Looking at his back… It's like the first time he talks to me in this whole month.

Smiling and running be hid him, I tugged his shirt.

 

"Why? You should help me. At least once." I said pouting.

 

"If you find the ring back, I will think about it." He said and left.

 

"Jinja?!" Omg… this is a chance!!

 

"Oh Kris you just wait. I will come back with the ring!" I said and jumped out.

 

Running, I get my bag and my documents. Korea, My Ring, here I come. 

 

"Jae oppa. I will get to Korea tomorrow. I have a huge mission to accomplish!! Love you, bye~" I said quickly and hung up. 

 

Taxi~~~

 

----

 

Author's POV

 

"So, you just send her away like this?" Sehun asked Kris, who kept silent after watching her excited girl leave.

 

"Sehun, I don't want to get hurt again." 

 

"Hyung… can't you see that you'll just hurt her more? You're giving her fake hopes." Sehun said.

 

"Yah! She's the one that gave up. Not me!" Kris yelled angrily.

 

"She doesn't even remember she did." 

 

"Yes, that's the worst part. Now she's like everything's fine. And it's not!" Kris said and left.

 

Taeyeon arrived Korea, hugged Jaejoong and told him that she will go back to the mansion till she accomplishes her mission.

 

Jaejoong lets her cause she looks so excited and her mission sounds so important to her.

 

---

 

"Tae. Where were you? What were you thinking?" Mr Kim slapped Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon shocked and held her chin in her palm and her eyes became watery.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter