Kpop's Leyend: TVXQ

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/n: I love this poster so much! Thanks to Dimpled Unicorn Poster Shop!

 

Chapter 6

 

 

-two weeks ago- 

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

"Tae… What if I tell you that… oppa likes someone" I can't believe I'm so nervous and stuttering.

 

She tilted her head cutely, looking at me. I swear I don't know how to tell her.

 

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Her question made me froze. Why must she be so direct?

 

I flipped my fingers and run my hand through my hair. I heard her chuckle, or is it my imagination?

 

"I guess it's Yunho oppa" 

 

Crap… She's killing me. I nodded sightly.

 

"I know Yunho oppa likes you too~ You two must be happy, arasso?" 

 

Why I feel like she sounds like a mother. So, things end up easily. I sigh in relief.

 

"Thanks Tae. I was worried that…"

 

"That I won't accept you? You're my best oppa, my everything~ I just want you to be happy. Plus… Yunho oppa is daebak" She sticks her tongue out cutely.

 

I can't stop smiling. I spread my arms wide and hugged her tight.

She's the best sister and living being that I can have.

 

---

 

-back to normal timing-

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Where am I? Where is Jae oppa… It's scary… we have nothing, why would people kidnap me?

Tears can't stop running down. I hate feeling useless.. It's like all this life, I've been useless, leaning on Jae oppa in everything.

 

They know that I'm sobbing quietly, my frustration gets bigger and bigger as they drag me far from home.

 

God… I know that I've been a bad girl, I always prank on oppas and I never respect them. But please… let me scape… I must return to oppa, he will go crazy… so do I.

 

Trying to resist agains their pulling, I was dragged into somewhere. What should I do now?

 

"Please give us two thousand millions for her" I can hear one of them speaking.

 

What the hell? Jae oppa doesn't have so much money! I can die but I don't want my oppa to have that huge debt like two thousand million!!.

 

This can't be true… this can't be true.

 

---

 

Author's POV

 

A man in black walked with four briefcases. He puts them on the table and opens them. Taeyeon frowned. Who will be that rich to save her?

 

"Let miss go, and this will be yours" The man said.

 

The kidnappers threw Taeyeon to their side. They took the money and left.

 

"Miss, are you alright?" The man helped her, freeing her hands and helping her stand up.

 

"Who are you? Are you from haraboji?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Yes ma'am. Master wants to meet you" The man in black guided her to the black car.

 

Taeyeon felt so nervous, cause he didn't knew him either. But luckily, the driver was the same as last time, at the limo.

 

"Are you ok miss?" He asked, opening the door for Taeyeon.

 

She nodded at the familiar face, and got into the car.

 

-at the mansion-

 

"Tae!" The old man hugged her. She hugged back at her grandfather.

 

"Haraboji…" Tears were running down again. 

 

"Oh… child… did they do anything to you? Are you hurt?" He said with concerned face.

 

Taeyeon shook her head as she wiped her tears away.

The old man looked at her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter