Newbies

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter two

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

"Yunho… I think we must change this lyrics" 

 

I pointed at certain words on the paper. He was the one who cooperated the most, maybe because we are older, and we have more sense of responsibility.

 

"Arasso" Yunho looked at the paper, he was really working hard on their new songs. Damn… He looks so perfect when he's into music. 

 

"Tae says that she'll bring us food" Changmin said happily. 

 

Just by hearing her name, I turned my head towards food lover Changmin. But after nodding I returned back to work.

 

Junsu and Yoochun were practicing some dance steps, and Changmin was playing around and texting Tae. I want her to come quickly, cause it's already five and I don't want her to walk on the streets at night all alone.

 

---

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Lately, they've been really busy.  Yunho oppa told me secretly that an agent was willing to sign them up. It seems like a big entertainment company, that's why they must work harder.

 

But I really miss him. Jae oppa used to be by my side everyday. I guess I will have to get used to this, cause maybe when he becomes famous, he won't have the time to spend with me. 

 

Now what I care the most is his health. His been a bit lazy and he doesn't eat properly. I know that if I don't watch him eat, he will just throw his food at that shikshin Changmin.

 

I looked in my pockets. 12 dollars. That's everything I've got? There must be more money…

I look in the kitchen, in my room, in everywhere but I don't find a penny.

 

"What can I do?" 

 

This is getting frustrating. How am I going to feed them well if we don't have money at all?

 

It's getting dark, and cold. They must be hungry… 

Eottoke….

 

---

 

Author's POV

 

"Yay! Taeng is here!" Changmin yelled and called the attention of all boys. 

 

They were surprised cause she was taking four huge bags of food. She smiled widely and jumped around like always.

 

"Thanks Taeng~!" Junsu and Yoochun said while ruffling her hair.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong were still working on their papers. Taeyeon pouted and took their favorite food to them.

 

"Oppa." She gave Yunho first. Yunho smiled and couldn't reject anything coming from this little sister.

 

Jaejoong pouted as Taeyeon gave Yunho first. It was his unique childish way to make her understand that he cared so much about her.

 

"Oppa, why didn't you give me a hug?" Taeyeon tilted her head. 

 

So that's why she didn't put Jaejoong in first place. He smiled as he stood up to hug her. Taeyeon giggled satisfied and handled him his favorite food.

 

"So, you're hugging me because of the food now" Taeyeon crossed her arms.

 

Yunho laughed at the siblings. Jae just smirked and ate his food, Taeyeon watched them delighted. It was easy to make them smile. Maybe a coke or an apple was enough. Happiness was so easy to achieve.

 

After dinner, Taeyeon sat and looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter