Can't Imagine A Tomorrow Without You

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 5

 

 

"Kim Jaejoong" A voice called him.

 

Jaejoong turned to look the source of the voice. His eyes widened up and his jaw dropped.

 

---

 

Yunho's POV

 

I don't know who's this old man. But his glance towards Jae is not friendly. Jae is shocked after looking at his face. A mixture of anger, hatred, sadness and worry were showing through his eyes.

 

"What are you doing here?" His voice is shaking.

 

I can't control myself so I hold his hand tight. He looked at me, those soft eyes that I love so much were showing fear. I can imagine who's this man.

 

"You… must come back to take the company" 

 

What company? Jaejoong has never told me about the company. I thought he was poor. Is there any secret that he'd been hiding from me?

 

"I can't. I debuted as TVXQ and I'm not leaving" It must took all his courage to speak back to him. His hand is shaking a bit.

 

"What's your relationship with this young man?" 

 

That's a hard question. But who the hell is this man and why do we have to answer?

 

"Lover" Jaejoong mumbled, loud enough for the three of us to hear.

 

---

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

"What?!" 

 

I was expecting this. Haraboji is the most classical man and he won't accept this. I know that someday I had to face this, so why not doing it?

 

Luckily, I still have Tae. 

 

I was in my world till someone slapped me. I regain consciousness and noticed that Yunho was furious and was about to push haraboji away.

 

"Yunho. Stop." He listened to me and watched me with so caring eyes.

 

"So, this is what your parents made you become?! That …"  

 

"Stop saying that about my mother!! I hate you!" I can't manage my anger and just blurted some words out.

 

"I see. You're not coming back with me, right? Then… don't think that I don't know about HER" The old man walked away.

 

What? 

He knows about Tae?

This can't be true…

I can't lose her. She must be by my side

 

My hands are trembling, I had to fight to get her number dialed.

 

"This number is currently…" 

 

.

 

I looked at Yunho. He looked back.

 

"Tae" I spoke.

 

We run back to our apartment. 

 

I opened the door to find nobody.

 

"Oppa!!! Oppa save me!!!" I heard her voice and looked down the window.

 

She was being carried by two man. I run, as fast as I can. Yunho run beside me. I can't believe he's doing this again.

He's ruining my life again.

 

---

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I was cleaning the house as always. I'll be eighteen soon and I know that I can't be a burde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter