Haraboji

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 4

 

 

 

- two years and six months passed-

 

"Oh, hyung. I've heard that dad had arranged your marriage. Are you ok with that? I'll come back to your wedding" He younger said.

 

Kris stared at the phone.

 

"You're so annoying as always." He said to his brother.

 

"Aish hyung! I'm sure you misses me a lot. Hope you see you soon too!" His voice was cheerful as always.

 

"Who said that I miss you. And I don't want to see you soon!" Kris shouted back.

 

Unluckily, his donsaeng had already hung up.

He rubbed his head and sighed. This was the most terrifying thing. Having an arranged marriage will just ruin everything: this modeling career, his dreams and will also ruin the girl that will marry him.

 

Why? Because he doesn't have love. He run out of love.

 

---

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

I can't believe that Tae will turn eighteen next month… I'm so happy that she's grown to be a beautiful lady. It makes me proud to see her, smiling and running happily like always. 

 

But…

 

When she get's eighteen… I will have to leave to TVXQ's dorm. And I don't know what should I do.

We've debuted a year ago and now we are known as the best new idols. It's been a hard job but we managed to do it, since we're five.

 

"Argh…" I came back to reality.

 

My ankle hurts… 

 

"Oh Jae!! What happened, gwenchana?" YUnho run to me and watched my bruise.

 

I smiled sightly besides the great pain. He's just as caring as always. And I know that he's only this special towards me. I really feel blessed.

 

Standing up with his help, we paused the practice and went to first aid room. He sat beside me and held my hand. I leaned on him. It's weird… I feel so safe when I'm with him. The only thing that made me worried was Tae… what if she knew that her brother was gay… will she accept us?

 

I sighed. I looked into the eyes of the man I love. He seems to understand, cause he gives me an encouraging smile. We both know it, but we keep it secret. The rest of members can feel it too. But I guess they are considering 'her' thoughts as well.

 

If… I mean if Tae doesn't like… what should I do?

 

I must tell her, before she finds out by herself. Cause then I will be dead. 

 

---

 

Author's POV

 

"Tae~" The old man waved at her. He was almost done with his rehab. Taeyeon smiled widely as she run towards haraboji.

 

"Annyeong~ Haraboji~" she bowed.

 

"Aigoo, this kid. I want to invite you to my mansion, as a thank you for taking care of me all this time" The old man said.

 

Taeyeon smiled. They've became great friends and she nodded.

 

A huge limo went to pick them up. Taeyeon looked surprised and entered carefully. 

 

She knew that the old man was rich, but she didn't imagine that he was 'that' rich.

 

"Haraboji~ this car is huge" Taeyeon said.

 

The old man chuckled.

 

"I hope you will like my house" 

 

"Sure I will!" Taeyeon said cheerfully.

 

-at the mansion-

 

Taeyeon's jaw dropped. It was huge. She thought that she was in her dreams. Everything seemed so unreal. The butler opened the door for her and maids bowed at her.

 

She smiled sightly and felt so embarrassed that she kept bowing back.

The old man chuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter