Home, Sweet Home

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 25

 

 

 

"Happy 2 years my love" I kissed her cheek.

 

"2 years?" 

 

"Neh, two years since you became my fiancé." 

 

"But… " She's thinking hard...

 

"No buts, today is the day that you became mine. It's fate that brought us together" 

 

"Neh, I hate the fate" She giggled. 

 

I pouted and she kissed my cheek, making me smile again.

 

"Mr giant, you still owe me an apology. You bumped into me and didn't say sorry" Taeng pouted.

 

"I think I will owe you that apology for my entire life. So you could chase me forever." I grinned.

 

"Humph. I won't chase you for an apology." She crossed her arms.

 

"Wae? who threw a bottle to me and didn't let me go?~" I .

 

"Wu YiFan." She glared.

 

"Ara ara. My fault. My fault for being so seikshi that you couldn't find a way to keep talking to me" I said proudly.

 

"Yah!! You're impossible to talk with!!" She took a pill from the sofa and hit me playfully.

 

Wae~~ Fighting against almighty Kris?!

I took the softest pillow and hit her too. Her giggle sounds so clear...

 

Aigoooo

Kim Taeyeon's strength is just like a boy's.

I wonder where did she get all the energy?! 

 

"You're asking for it~" Taeyeon smirked evilly.

 

Omo… what did I do…  I just called head master pranker Taeyeon.

 

"You're dead~" She started the battle.

 

After laughing and hitting me like if I were the most horrible monster in the world -which I'm not- … I guess…

 

"I give up, I give up." I said and laid the pillow down. 

 

"Good. You'll never win against me" She smiled proudly.

 

"I know" I kissed her nose. Maybe she doesn't notice, but she's laying on me. 

 

Taeyeon blushed and turned her head away, hiding it in my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist.

 

"Omo!" Her eyes widen up. Hehehe, I guess she noticed that we're both on the floor, and she's on top of me. 

 

Tae tries to roll away, but I won't let her.

 

"Stay still Mrs Wu." I whispered and closed my eyes. Feeling her on me is great. I hug her tight as she keeps blushing.

 

---

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

What's happening to Kris?! 

He's… completely different.

 

I smile and look at him. He's snoring already. I guess I was too harsh~

Trying to get off of him, I failed. His arms are strong, they make me feel safe and protected.

 

Duggun… duggun…

 

I hear his heartbeat. So calm and comforting… 

Leaning my head on his chest, I draw circles on him with my index.

Can't believe that this is true…

This must be a dream. A too perfect dream.

 

---

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter