Way Back Into Love, Into You

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 37

 

Kris' POV

 

Damn Sehun is right. I can't live without her, and no matter how long it will take, I will make her mine again… 

After watching the newspaper that Sehun threw to me, I found myself smiling like an idiot. Taeyeon didn't marry that man…

 

Walking towards their apartment, I ringed the food many times.

 

"Kris? What's up bro." Yunho hyung greeted me.

 

"Are you looking for Tae? She's still in the hospital, she hasn't regain consciousness yet." He said.

 

What? 

When did all the things became like this?

… .

 

"Thanks hyung, I'll go to her." 

 

I run to Taeyeon. Why?

What's happening?

 

"Doctor… how's my sister?" 

 

"It was a big surgery and maybe she will stay in comma forever…" He said.

 

I see Jaejoong hyung cry. I shake my head…

This is not true.

Taeyeon can't stay like this. She's my wife and… she must get back to me.

This is not true…

Jaejoong hyung hugs me and I find my tears falling like crazy.

 

"I hate you." I remember the last thing she told me. It was after she opened her eyes... when I interrupted her wedding. 

Why did I believe her? She was just pushing me away. 

She knew that she was going to undergo this surgery... and she's willing to do it without making me suffer...

Sehun is right... She never gave up.

And I'm the one who's here like a dumb, being tricked by her again and again.

I fall for little lies, yet I'm not able to see what's behind them.

Her heart.... her heart must be broken since the moment she knew that maybe... just maybe... she's not waking up again. She's letting me go, making me hate her to forget her...

 

Tae, my love, I promise I will be here for you. No matter if you live or not. No matter if you wake up or not. No matter if you remember me, love me or not.

I'm yours. That's it.

Nobody will take me away from you. Not even you.

 

---

 

Her head was bandaged. Jaejoong hyung and I stood there with her everyday. 

We prayed for her to wake up. Mr Kim didn't forbid me anymore. He let me do whatever I want.

 

Sometimes, when I told her about us… Tears would run down through the corner of her eyes.

She still feels it. She can feel me.

I think that's enough.

I can love her for the rest of my life. Even if she doesn't return the love back. Now I understand… Loving is not asking for being loved in return. Loving is just giving yourself entirely without regrets.

 

---

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Flashbacks of pictures, scenes, people, places, voices stab my mind.

Everyday… I feel my head exploding…

I want to run away from this dark place…

 

"Hum…" I try my biggest effort to open my eyes.

 

I know Jae oppa is cheering, waiting for me. 

 

A white ceiling. Some weird smell. I look around to meet Jae oppa. He's so excited that he's crying.

I flash a warm smile at him. I can see hold my hand and shout of happiness, making another guy come to me.

 

He's loving me with his eyes. 

I feel hot tears running down.

He must be hurt. 

They both are hurt. They look so skinny, pale... They must be worried, they didn't rest at all.

 

"Kim Taeyeon… Finally…" they hugged me.

 

"Do you know who I am?" Kris asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter