Back To Zero

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 33

 

Kris' POV

 

Before going back to Italy, I think I will go to Jae hyung.

He was so shocked that Tae was still alive and didn't went back to him. He was so sad and heartbroken, just like me.

 

We didn't know how to comfort each other. I told him that I was going back to Italy. The only thing he said was sorry.

He apologized for Taeyeon. I don't know what to do with hyung. He even thanked me for giving him the news.

 

I find myself in the middle of Seoul, not knowing where to go or what to do.

Looking around, I find people gathered in a circle.

 

"Isn't she the lost sister of Jaejoong?" I hear somebody ask.

 

Taeyeon?

I walked to them. Taeyeon is lying on the floor. OMG.

 

"Someone call an ambulance" I shouted as I took her bridal style.

 

Her pale face had crying marks. What happened to her? 

I can't control myself and run with her. I need to get to a hospital as soon as possible. 

Kim Taeyeon, open your eyes and tell me you're safe!!

 

The ambulance arrived and we headed to the hospital. The doctor went to check her. I walk back and forth… 

Jae hyung was in the same hospital, he got injured since he knew Taeyeon's incident and was all day walking like a zombie.

 

"What happened to Tae?" Jae hyung run to me.

 

"I don't know. I just found her unconscious." I said nervously.

 

The doctor walked out and we both almost pushed him against the wall.

 

"Who are you to her? Family?" The doctor asked.

 

"I'm her brother." 

 

"I'm her…" I don't know what to say.

 

"Husband" Jae hyung answered.

 

"Oh… Well… it's not normal to collapse like this. I've searched for her information but it's locked as private. I guess she had a special problem before, and maybe her family wanted to lock the news." The doctor said.

 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

 

"Haraboji did something to her. And he locked it, we can't know what happened." Jae hyung said clenching his teeth.

 

That freaking man.

 

"She lost her memory, and I can tell that it's ALL her memory." the doctor sighed and shook his head.

 

"Is it easy to …"

 

"To tell the truth, nobody knows. Maybe she will recover her memory tomorrow, maybe she will never do it. I'm sorry." The doctor said and bowed.

 

We bowed back and walked in. She looked at us but didn't respond.

 

"Tae…" Jae hyung hugged her.

 

She didn't hug back. What's wrong with her? How can she forget the person that she loves the most!

 

"You're my brother? Oppa? What's your name?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Jae hyung started to cry. Taeyeon frowned and looked down.

 

"Yes, I'm your brother. I'm Kim Jaejoong, your only brother and family in the world." 

 

I can't stand this anymore. So our past will remain a mystery. She's not knowing a thing!

Taeyeon caresses his face and tears start falling too.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I don't remember you." She said as her voice cracked.

 

Jaejoong hyung smiled and shook his head. He was already forgiving her, I can tell by the way he looks and smiles at her.

Taeyeon smiles back and hugs him.

I guess blood related siblings will always be attached to one another.

 

"Oppa, you know what Tae did before this year?" She asked.

 

Jaejoong nodded and asked her about her memory loss too. He wanted to listen to her first.

 

"I opened my eyes to see haraboji. He said that I forgot him and that I will go under a very special treatment. Since that day, I was at the mansion and never came out. He didn't tell me anything, just to wait for him." Taeyeon said.

 

Jaejoong was about to explode in anger as his hypothesis was right. It was Mr Kim the only one who knows what happened.

 

"Tae, you were about to marry Kris." Jaejoong hyung suddenly said.

 

Tae's eyes fixed on me. I looked down at my hands.

 

"He… "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter