That's Why You Left Me

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 21

 

 

Kris'  POV

 

Although she asked me not to pick her up. I can't wait to see her again.

Yesterday I couldn't sleep at all, her scent made me so happy that I couldn't stop smiling and imagining our future life together. I'm sure. I want her as my wife, as my everything. I want her to be the mother of my kids, I want her to grow old with me.

 

Standing in front of Kim corp, I doubt of myself. Am I good enough for you?

People walk in and out, and I keep leaning on my car.

Let's bet again. This time, if I don't end up dead, I will continue to work hard, till I gain your heart back.

 

-Buzz, buzz-

 

I want to turn the phone off, but.. it's appa. Weird.

 

"Yoboseyo, appa."

 

"Kris, what are you doing huh? You know Mr Kim just cancelled the marriage arrangement?"

 

I shocked. What? 

I cancelled it one year before, but my parents didn't accept and were about to kill me. They didn't let me at all. But why suddenly…

 

"I didn't know… " I said.

 

"You know Taeyeon is now being crowned as 'Phoenix of business'. She's worth a lot of money!! Maybe mr Kim will find a more suitable -rich- guy to marry her! What were you doing all this time!!" I hear appa yell at me.

 

"After her first event, the fashion week, she's famous in business world. Many of the great company's heiress name themselves as 'Business Dragon' to match 'Business Phoenix'. You know tons of guys are after her?"

 

I'm frozen. I'm dead. I know her grandfather, he will choose the richest family for his own benefits. And no, I'm not giving up on my girl. I won't let her marry another guy.

I feel creepy, what am I doing? She was with me for an arranged marriage! For God's sake, if her marriage is arranged with another man…

 

Argh!!!

I can't let that happen!!

 

Walking with a killing glance, I knock her office.

 

"Come in" 

 

"Kim Taeyeon." I stared at her.

 

She's shocked to see me. Her eyes looked away as she searched for something.

 

"Thanks for your dress."

 

I took the bag and threw it away, Taeyeon jumped in surprise. 

 

"Is this the only thing that you want to tell me?" I asked. 

 

She looks confused. I can't take it anymore. 

Dragging her out with me, I see the sky turning gray.

 

"Why didn't you tell me that you cancelled the wedding arrangement?!" I shouted and released her wrist.

 

Taeyeon looked at me.

 

"Does it matter?" 

 

Kim Taeyeon… Obviously it matters!! I matters a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter