Going Blind

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12

 

 

I can't stand it.

I feel myself dying.

I can't face him anymore. 

 

Sitting straight… It hurts. Everything hurts, my body, my heart, my soul.

Wu YiFan. I lost. I fell for you first. I lost.

 

Smiled. I smiled. Looking at my things, I realize that I don't even need to pack. My suitcases are ready, like I could be kicked out at any time.

Fine. Better for me. I can't breathe the same air as him anymore. I'm asphyxiating. 

 

The sun will rise soon. I better get going.

4 am. Hope Sehun is awake.

 

"Sehun-ah. Sorry to disturb you. Can you help me with something? It's really important" 

 

I grabbed money enough for a taxi. Sorry Kris, this will be the only thing I take from you. I will pay back. I promise. When I get to Jaejoong oppa I will send you the money. I'm just borrowing.

 

I looked at him. He's fully asleep.

 

Bye, Wu YiFan.

 

---

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

Walking back a and forth. I can't wait to see my donsaeng.

 

"Tae!!" 

 

I run to her. Hopefully, she's not skinnier. But… she looks really sad.

 

"Oppa!!!" She burst into tears and buried her face in my chest.

 

"Taeng… is ok, everything is ok. Oppa is here now." I caress her hair.

 

I bet she suffered a lot all this time. It had been six months since we last met. I know she calls me, but it's not the same.

She's sobbing like a child. Stay like this Taeng, stay like a child.

 

I took her back home, where Yoochun and Junsu hugged her too.

 

"So, tell us about your adventures Tae. How's Italy?" 

 

"Did you find a handsome italian?"

 

Her face suddenly darkened. I pushed Yoochun and Junsu out.

Wrapping her arms around my waist, she leaned in my lap.

 

"Oppa… Taeng is heartbroken." 

 

What? When? Who's that bastard?

I'm shocked to hear that from her.

 

"Haraboji said that I have an arranged marriage. I lived with my fiancé… and…"

 

I can't believe this. This man… argh!

 

"Taeng! What did oppa tell you?! Don't believe him and don't follow his orders! He's tricking you.!"

 

"Why do you say that oppa?"

 

"Haraboji didn't even know that you were born! Dad and mom kept you in secret, away from his malice!" 

 

"But he said that dad and mom… didn't want me. And they abandoned me… and he had a fight because of that. And finally… I was kidnapped by you"

 

What the hell?

The reality is not like that!

 

 

 

---

 

Kris' POV

 

Ugh…. such big headache. 

 

"Tae! help me!" I called. 

 

But there's no response… Urghhh… hurts so much.

 

Buzz…buzz…

 

-Hyung, what happened to Taeyeon? Why did she left?-

 

I tilted my head head. Then… 

OMG! Why I'm ! I look despaired for Taeyeon. I only see… tiny spots on blood on my bed.

 

Sh*t. Why did I do to her?

 

Argh!!!!!!!

 

"Sehun. Where is Taeyeon?" I called.

 

"Hyung, she asked me money. A lot of money. She said that she'll pay back once she gets to her oppa."

 

What? She left and went back to her love?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter