I'm Not Miko

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 11

 

"Yah Sehun. Tell me all you know about Taeyeon" I'm asking because he knows her well. He just named that Kim Jaejoong and hit the jackpot.

 

"Waeyo? You go ask her."

 

"Wu Sehun."

 

"Ara ara. But I don't know that much. She's a cassie, number one cassie to be exact."

 

I tilted my head.

 

"Cassie is fan of TVXQ. Out of them, she loves Kim Jaejoong. He is her life, soul, love, whatever you want to call."

 

I google Kim Jaejoong in my phone.

He's the best looking guy out of TVXQ, great dancer and singer. Most of fans are crazy about him.

 

"And! She sings and dances to all their songs." 

 

"Something more?"

 

"She doesn't have parents. They died when she was young." 

 

I nodded. So she's been spoiled by her grandfather since then. That's why she's got that personality.

 

"Yah hyung. I asked her what did she hated the most. And she said that she was afraid to be left, she's also afraid of hunger. What a weird girl."

 

I agree. I guess everyone is afraid of being left. But a girl like her must have never tasted hunger, why does she fears it?

So weird.

 

"That's all I know. Obviously I know that she's very kind, active, cheerful and beautiful~" 

 

I snapped Sehun's head, he pouted as he rubbed his head.

 

"Watch out Sehun, your girlfriend might get angry" I .

 

"I want Taeyeon to be my girlfriend if you don't care" 

 

Gosh, this kid.

 

"You're so annoying." 

 

"Hyung, treat her good. Cause she deserves a good man. Fighting"

 

Deserves? I deserve my love too!

Sighs.

What did I did that I don't deserve Miko?

I'm pretty sure that I've done tons of social work before she came to my life, and I've never done something harmful after she came to me.

So, this is not a problem of deserving. This is a problem of Fate.

And I HATE THE FATE!

I hate the fate for taking Miko from me, and for bringing that midget to me.

 

---

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I thought that he was changing. From he way he treated me yesterday at the meeting. I thought that finally we could be friends. 

But no. He's still the same jerk.

I look at the picture he has on the night stand.

She's beautiful. The girl that he loves.

 

I take the frame and look it carefully. I caress it and a little bitter smile flashed out.

You are so lucky. At least you had a girlfriend that loved you.

At least you could create good memories with her.

At least you were loved back.

 

Unlike me, I've never experienced what love is.

I've never had a boyfriend that could make me smile, make my heart skip a beat.

And now I have to marry you.

You're too lucky.

I don't ask much, just feeling love before getting married. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter