Confused

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 32

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Putting a simple t-shirt and jeans, I walk out to see the designer. He was focused on something that he didn't even notice me. when I walked close, my eyes widened to see what he was holding: MY RING.

 

"What are you doing?!" I yelled as I tried to take the ring.

 

Unfortunately, he was shocked and the ring… It fell from the third floor to the garden.

 

I stood there and watched how my most precious ring got lost.

Tears start to flood my vision. 

I run downstairs, I need my ring. It's like my life is linked to that ring.

He's following me. He didn't even say sorry. I hate him.

 

"Why do you care so much? It's a simple ring" He said after looking at me.

 

I don't care if I get dirty or stained. I need my ring right now. 

 

"You don't know what that means to me!! It's my life!" I yelled.

 

He's shocked and staying still. 

 

"Move! I need to find it!" I shouted at him. He frowned, looking confused. I see something in his necklace.

 

"My ring!" I yelled and run to him. I take the ring in my hands, exactly the same that I lost.

 

"This is mine. And the other one is mine too" He said coldly.

 

I look at his eyes, and shake my head. Even if I have to turn my garden upside down, I will find MY RING.

 

"You lost it, you'll never find it back." He said coldly.

 

What? I lost it? Yah!!! You are the one who lost it!

 

I feel tears coming, I keep looking for my ring quietly.

 

"You owe me an explanation." He said.

 

"I don't owe you anything. Get out" I said angrily.

 

"How can you do this to me? And to your brother? You know he's still looking for you?" He shouted angrily.

 

Brother… Do I have a brother?

I look at him confused. Hope he would explain more to me.

 

"Who's my brother?" 

 

"Kim Taeyeon, stop playing. You're going too far. Just tell me why you left me." He pulled me up and held my shoulders.

 

I look at him confused. I swear I've never s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter