The Ring

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 31

 

Two years after the incident

In a huge mansion, the garden was exquisitely designed. The ornaments were mostly unique pieces...

Everything made it look like a palace.

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Call haraboji now!!" I shouted angrily and the maids bowed at me.

 

I see no response, where the hell are they?

Why is haraboji taking so long?! I bet he's not in Korea.

Angrily, I push and sweep all the glass decorations of the table, they're breaking into a million pieces.

 

Yes. Call me spoiled, cause that's what I am.

But it's not my fault, since it's the only way to call haraboji's attention.

Sighs. He's too busy with his company that he always leaves me alone.

I stomped my feel and walked to the pool. I took my shoes off and sat by the pool. It's cool and I love doing this in summer.

 

I look at the only thing that I have, a ring. I play with it, it's so precious that I use it everyday.

It has a weird dragon or phoenix engraved, I don't know why I just love so much.

 

"Miss, Mr Kim's on the phone" The maid gave me the phone.

 

"Haraboji!" I yelled at him.

 

"Princess, haraboji is in Japan. I promise that once I get to Korea, I will spend a lot of time with you ok? Behave now" He said.

 

"Haraboji I want to go out." I pouted and tried to do aegyo.

 

"No Tae, wait for haraboji and we will go together. I promise I will take you to wherever you want, ok?"

 

"Jinja?!" My eyes lit up.

 

Every time haraboji takes me out, the whole place is cleared, like he just reserved the entire building for us.

I find it annoying since I don't have any friends and I can't talk to anybody.

 

You might ask what I've done this year, I've been pretty busy pranking mr le butler, mr le chauffeur, my maids and sometimes my dogs. I know they can't stand me but that's their job~

 

"Miss!!" I hear someone yell. Maybe they just fell in my trap.

 

---

 

I look at the calendar. Today is 23th of February. 

So weird… my chest is like… having troubles to breath. Not that I have health problems, I'm very ok to tell the truth.

But I can't breath properly, it's a sight pain that comes from the very inner side of my chest.

I look at my ring and hug it close. It's the one and only thing that can lower my pain. The ring that's hanging on my necklace is my protector, guardian.

I feel like crying. I don't know why. It hurst, a lot.

 

Sobbing and locking myself. I hear the maids and butler knock the door despaired. 

 

"Miss, are you ok?" They keep asking.

 

"Go away!!" I shouted.

 

It's the first time I feel this. Heartbroken.

My head hurts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter