A Fashion Week With Exo [part 2]

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

READY FOR A KRISTAE CHAP?? 

 

Chapter 19

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I wake up on my working table again.

Its been three days that I haven't get a proper sleep, but the time is rushing and we're almost behind the plans. 

I rub my eyes and watch the clock. 6:48. I still have time to brush my teeth and get coffee.

Walking towards the washroom, I leaned on the walls. My legs hurt so much and I just feel like taking my heels off.

I washed my face and get ready for another day of war.

 

Nobody can't deny. Exo are great. They've classified all the brands according to their style, costs and other characteristics. They also chose the models for each brand.

They were preparing the best outfits for the show, which was going to be held in 4 days.

They designed everything. From the shoes, hairstyle, rings, etc to the scenery.

The runaway was going in spiral, in the middle place of the mall. We were in charge to provide everything and to run behind them like little ants. 

 

After getting coffee, it was time for morning meeting. We held this meeting for 10 minutes everyday, at the beginning and end of work to see the improvements and deficits. 

I was the one who asked for it and they followed instructions, so I can never be late.

 

---

 

Kris' POV

 

Today is the day when I'm gonna meet her. All my work in SM is done. I've heard from my buddies that there's a lot to do and that they can't wait for me to join them. 

 

She seems not to notice me. She looks so tired yet she tries to smile.

I see that she's shocked when our eyes met. I'm worried about her.

 

Taeyeon gave some indications for today's job. All her team nodded and they headed towards their places. I look at her.

 

"You should rest" 

 

"If you're here to help, thanks. If not, go away, thanks" She said.

 

It's really tiring, for her to accept my help. I sighed and left.

I want to finish my job faster, so I can have time to help her.

 

"Tae, can you get that for me?" 

 

"I will do it" I said. Climbing stairs were not recommended for her, at least in her actual zombie state.

 

"Okay, it's lunch time." Everyone yelled happily and left for lunch. I followed her silently. She's heading to her office I guess.

 

After a while, I knocked her door. No response. I opened it to find the cutest sleeping beauty.

I sighed as I walked towards her. I see all the coffee cups on her table. I covered her with my jacket.

 

Looking at her so tired, I decided not to have lunch. I will do all my work and hers too.

 

An hour later, everything was done. I smiled.

 

"Omo! I'm sorry! I…" Taeyeon came running. She thinks that she's late.

 

"Don't worry, everything's done." I tried to calm her down. She can't stop looking back and forth. I watch how perfectionist she can be, just as when I design my clothes.

 

She sighed in relief. I think I'm sighing with her. Good thing that she liked it. 

 

"Thank you" 

 

"Not enough. You must have dinner with me" I said and grabbed her wrist.

 

"Yah Kris! Stop it, I still have a lot to do!" 

 

"Just dinner, if you want, I can stay and help you after this" 

 

"No need, thanks" 

 

"Then you don't have 'that' much to do" I said.

 

Taeyeon pouted and followed. I smiled triumphantly. I know she has a lot to do, but she still can't fight against me.

 

---

 

"So, how much have you eat these days?"

 

"Just coffee and bread" She said while eating. I see she eats without caring her image.

 

"How much have you sleep?" 

 

"Not much…" 

 

I guess she's really hungry. I chuckled.

 

"What will cassies think if they look at you eating like this?" 

 

"They will still find me cute and lovely" Taeyeon's eyes are glued to food.

 

I laughed and shake my head. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter