My Girl

Hate The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 27

 

I walk into SM and look for the groups. TVXQ is practicing… Where is Super Junior~? I need it for Tiff more than anyone else.

 

"Annyeong Tae~ You look gorgeous today… wanna have a cup of coffee with me?" Leeteuk asked while wrapping his arm around my waist.

So annoying… He knows that I don't like skinship yet he loves making me feel uncomfortable. What's wrong with this man?

 

"Annyeong Leeteuk-shi. Can I ask Super Junior a huge favor?" I said and walked away from him. But he keeps following me, eottoke~

 

"Of coarse, anything for you pretty." Leeteuk said and brushed my hair with his hand. I try to turn around to avoid his hand.

 

"What is it Taeyeon-shi?" Other members asked me.

 

I guess they are doing it for Leeteuk.

 

"Want to meet my friends? They want to get to know you" I said. 

 

"Oh, ok~ Pretty ladies must be. Aigoo everybody is falling for us" Hyukjae smirked.

 

"so, that's it?" Leeteuk asked.

 

"Neh, just tell me when and where. My friends really look forward to this meeting"  I said and freed myself from Leeteuk, I could feel his breathing on my skin and that makes me panic.

 

Run Taeyeon, run~ Run away

I bowed and smiled at them, then just turned around and run. I follow my instincts… 

 

"Yah Tae, wait for me" I hear Leeteuk call me.

 

Aigooo… I don't want to meet him or talk to him. But… he's fast.

I run into the emergency staircases and he grabbed my wrist.

Pabo Taeyeon. You should have chose a wider place with more people around! 

Who will walk by and pass the staircase?! Pabo pabo!!

 

Leeteuk smiles, which makes me feel worried.

 

"You know, I've been wanting to spent some private times with you" He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me close.

 

"Leeteuk-shi, I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way." 

 

"I've heard that you have an arranged marriage. Taeyeon, trust me, I can take you and free you from that jail" He whispers on my neck.

 

"Ani. It's not a jail. I love Kris and I can't do this. I'm sorry." I try to free his arms, but he's so damn strong.

 

I don't want to hurt him. But I don't want to get hurt either.

 

-ring~ ring!-

 

Thanks God…

 

"Yabuseyo?" I took and answered immediately.

 

"Tae, I'm coming to SM to pick you up. Are you done?" Kris asked.

 

"Neh, I'm waiting for you…."

 

I can't continue cause Leeteuk took my phone away.

 

"Is this the man that was arranged to you?" He asked and threw the phone away. I jumped of surprise. He's not like this usually… somebody come please….

 

Leeteuk pulled me into a kiss, which I tried my best to avoid it. He tried to kiss my lips but I can't stop moving around. 

I just want to leave this creepy place. Jae oppa come please!!

 

I feel his lips crush on mine. He tries to part my lips and enter my mouth. 

Shiro…

 

---

 

Kris' POV

 

After calling Tae and hearing that man's voice… my heart can't stop beating.

I hear her struggling. I know she's in danger. I want to fly to her side.

That man must have thought that the phone broke, but I can still hear them.

Argh!!!!! I want to kill him.

What is he doing to my precious girl?!

!! 

Kim Taeyeon,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter