Chapter 9 Date with her brother

FanGirlFriend

Play the video below for your BGM, and read the lyrics because It's Baekhyun POV... sorry for the wrong grammars...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Y9S_YBEJOgM

 

“Unnie ! Wake up !” Min Mi yelled while tickling your tummy.

“Why ?” You opened your eyes.

“We’re going to the mall ! Ppali !” you hopped off from the bed and went to the bathroom.

 

          When you arrived at the mall in Myeongdong. Min Mi pulled you with her and went to the salon. They curled your hair and put a light make up on your face. After that, you went to a clothing store.

 

“Why are we doing this ? Do you have a date ?” she shooked her head.

“Eopsseo ! But you have !” you frowned.

“Me ?” she nodded “With whom ?”

“With me !” Min ho came out from nowhere.

“W-with y-you ?” you stuttered. Your body trembles because your freaking nervous. “You’re kidding me right ?”

“Im serious” Min Ho chuckled. “Shall we start our date ?”

 

          It’s Exo’s rest day today, that’s why they went to Myeongdong and spent their time there.

 

“Hyung, let’s watch a movie” Sehun suggested.

“What movie do you want ?” Suho asked

“I want to watch an action movie !” Tao exclaimed.

“Okay, let’s go” Kris said

 

          You and Min Ho went to the cinema.

 

“What movie do you want ?” Min Ho asked

“I want to watch that movie !” you pointed at the poster of Wedding Dress movie.

“Okay, wait here. I’ll buy tickets”

 

          After a minute, Min Ho came back.

 

“Ahm, the tickets for that movie are already sold out, but I bought this !” He gave you a ticket. “It’s an action movie… Let’s go ?”

 

          After you watched the movie. You and Min Ho decided to buy a couple shirt..

 

“Just wear this today” Min Ho awkwardly said. He scratched the back of his neck.

“Okay !” you beamed, You phone vibrated. “Ahm, wait here for a while, I’ll answer my phone.” He nodded.

 

“Yoboseyo ?” Jae Mi said

“Why ?”

“Where are you ?”

“I’m here at Myeongdong…Why ? Wait… it’s so noisy there… Where are you ?”

“Im at Myeongdong also, following Chanyeol”

“What ? Why are you following him ?”

“I missed him… That’s why~”

“Stop following him Jae Mi. Give him some privacy ! wait, you’re in Myeongdong ?”

“Yeah, actually, we’re following Exo”

“Exo ? So you mean, Baekhyun is here in Myeongdong ?” your eyes widened.

“Of course, he’s an Exo member right ?” Jae Mi sarcastically answered.

“Oh my gash !” you hanged up and you ran to Min Ho.

“Min Ho !” you called, he looked at you.

“Are you hungry ?” he asked

“Yes” you looked around, you’re very nervous because Baekhyun might see you with Min ho, and you’re wearing a couple shirt.  He might think that you’re flirting or dating someone else.

“Where do you want to eat ?”

“Ahm…” you looked around again “Ahm, I want to eat at the restaurant near in the hotel where Im staying.”

“Okay, let’s go”

 

          When Exo came out from the cinema. Baekhyun saw you, but when he blinked, you’re gone.

 

“Am I hallucinating again ?” Baekhyun mumbled.

“Im hungry” Xiumin whined

“Me too” Tao and Sehun chorused

“Hmm” Chanyeol hummed. “Let’s eat at the restaurant near Super Shinee Hotel ! the food there is super duper delicious !’

“Really ? Then let’s go !” Chen said.

 

          You’re eating with Min Ho, when you’re phone vibrated, but you ignored it. Baekhyun is the one who called you.

 

“It’s delicious, right ?” you said, Min Ho chuckled

“You have a sauce on your lips” you wiped your lips using the back of your hand, “Let me help you” Min Ho extends his hand and wiped the sauce on your lips using his thumb. You blushed

 

“Thank you”

 

          Baekhyun froze when he saw what Min Ho did to you.

 

“How sweet” Baekhyun muttered then he glared.

 

          Baekhyun called you, but you ignored it again. He felt like heart is breaking into thousand pieces. He try to call you again, and this time, you answered.

 

“Yoboseyo ?” you said

“Where are you ?” he asked

“Im in the park, with Jae Mi.” you lied. He hanged up.

 

          After your unexpected friendly date with Min Ho. He walked with you until you reached the floor where your room is located, when you come out from the elevator, Min Ho grabbed your wrist and spun you around, he kissed your temples.

 

“Good night” he smiled then he left.

 

          When you reached your room, you saw a familiar guy figure leaning on the wall.

 

“BaekBaek” you called. He looked up and you met his eyes. His eyes are full of pain. “What are you doing here ?”

“Did you enjoy your date ?”

“Huh ?” you frowned.

“Im happy for both of you” he started to walk away.

“Baek ! What are you ~” he looke at you and pointed the couple shirt you’re wearing.

“But~ Aish !” you hissed then kicked the door.

 

“Im really jealous, im jealous that you look so happy. I hate that you’re with someone else. Can I be selfish ? I wish that you are unhappy, that you’ll met a bad guy, so you’ll come back to me… I still love you… Bae Min Hye”