Chapter 2 Spazzing

FanGirlFriend

After three years...

 

"Min Hye ! Look look ! Ppali Ppali !" Jae Mi shouted

"Why ?" you look at her

"SM released Exo's mv"

"Exo's mv ? they didn't debut yet"

"I dont care ! Just come here and watch this mv !"

         You sat beside her and waited the mv to start.

"Who is that ?" you asked Jae Mi, because you only saw 2 figures, and based on your research, Exo is composed of 12 boys, so where is the other 10 ? Is Baekhyun there ?

"Maybe it's Exo-K" she answered sarcastically "Just watch !"

"Fine !" you looked at her but you heard a familiar voice, that voice, it's Baekhyun's voice ! You looked back to the laptop and you saw him !

"OMYGOSH !! It's Baekhyun !! Jae Mi its Baekhyun !!!" you snatched the laptop from her and you hugged it.

"Yah ! Be careful ! That's my laptop !" she yelled. "Im sorry, im just excited, you know, Baekhyun is there ! Im watching him ! he's singing ! Everyone can hear him ! Omygash ! I think he is on his way of pursuing his dreams." you explained, Jae Mi smiled at you, then you watched the music video.

The title of the song is What is Love..

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow motion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love

 

/flashback/

"BaekBaek ! I have a question" you asked him while you're resting on his lap, he looked at you "What is it Babe ?"

"What is Love ?" he frowned then smiled "For me, it is a feeling that you can't explain, It's like when you see that special person, it feels like you lost your mind and everything is in slow motion. It is the same feeling that I felt when I first met you, it like your the only person there. You know, through there are so many faces in the crowd, there's only one face I recognized. Yours. After I met you, I realized that loving you is like breathing to me. Not an option,but part of my daily routine. That even though I can stop, I won't because it will kill me" he looked at you and kissed your forehead "I Love You Bae Min Hye, I can't live without you"

 

What is love huh BaekBaek ? You didn't know what love is ? Me too, I also don't know what love is, but I know that you, taught me how to love, that's why my heart only beats for you...

 

 

Even though Baekhyun and you broke up. You still visit his parents...

"Mrs. Byun, Im going to Seoul tomorrow" you said, her eyes widened "Why ?" you sighed

"Im going there to watch Baekhyun's, scratch it, Exo's showcase, wanna come with me Mrs. Byun ?" she looked at you with teary eyes "Really ? He's going to debut ?" you smiled

"Yes, come with me, so we can watch him together, we will watch him to pursue his dreams" she smiled and you wiped her tears from her eyes "I can't, im too old to travel, I'll just watch him on internet or in Television"

"Okay, I'll tell him that you miss him"

"Thanks, Min Hye, please wait for him, don't leave him, and don't stop loving him"

"I won't Mrs. Byun"

"I know that he still loves you, be strong Min Hye, wait for him"

"I will"

 

It's almost midnight, you just stayed on Byun's place, you and Mrs. Byun talked about  so many things, Mrs. Byun see you as her daughter-in-law that's why your very close to her.

 

When you got home, you opened your laptop and watched the MV 100x ! You really miss him, if you can turn back the time, you will turn it back, just to hug and kiss him once again, just to feel the warmth from his arms . They taught that Im very selfish, yes I am, I want to get all the things I want. Im a brat, but for Baekhyun, I can sacrifice my happiness,and EVERYTHING, for him...

 

Sometimes, you have to let go of the one you love not because you don't love him anymore but because you love him so much that his happiness comes first before your own...

 

 

Ayo waddup guys ! I just want to take credits from Ms. Marione Ashley and Abby Choi for some qoutes I put here... And yeah, once again, My english ! English is not my first language. Sorry T.T im open for opinions and advice ! Thank you !! Saranghae !!