Chapter 21 Envy

FanGirlFriend

“Min Hye ausidnafbasifbfbas Chanyeol right?” you heard Jae Mi grumbled, you looked at her confusedly

“Yah ! Jae Mi ! You’re saying something ?” you asked but she didn’t answer, you sighed and sat on the edge of her bed, you brushed her hair then you saw tears falling from her eyes.

“Why are you crying?”

“Chanyeol.” Jae Mi whispered

“About Chanyeol again?” you sighed. “He’s kind, handsome and sweet guy, like what other girls looking for. But aren’t you tired? Following him and waiting for him the whole day ? Spending all your money just to follow him where he go? You’re just... hurting yourself. I know that feeling. Just don’t fall to hard, you might end up getting hurt.” you ruffled her  hair then you went to your bed and sleep.

 

                You woke up because your cellphone is ringing loudly.

“Who the hell is this? It’s freaking early.” you said irritably, you looked at the caller’s ID but it is an unknown number. “Yoboseyo ?”

(Good Morning) a low voice beamed

“Who’s this ?”

(You don’t know me ?)

“Probably no”

(It’s me)

“Who me?”

(C-H-A-N-Y-E-O-L)

“Chanyeol ? as in Park Chanyeol?”

(Yeah)

“Why did you call ? It’s so early.”

(Someone wants to say good morning)

“Who ?”

(Wait)

                While you’re waiting, Chanyeol called Baekhyun.

“Why ?” Baekhyun asked

“Can you say good morning yeobo ?”

“Good morning yeobo.” he said simply

“Louder” Chanyeol whispered

“Good morning yeobo.” Baekhyun said loudly, you’re heart jumped when you heard Baekhyun’s voice in the other line.

“It’s Baekhyun.” you said absentmindly

(Yeah. Just imagine that he’s talking to you kay ?)

“Okay” you bit your lip to hold back your tears.

                Jae Mi accidentally overheard your conversation with Chanyeol. She can’t stope herself from eavesdropping, because you’re talking to HER Chanyeol.  She suddenly felt a stabbed in her heart. While on the other side, Chanyeol is pleading to Baekhyun to say I love you.

“Why would I say I love you ?” Baekhyun asked irritably, because Chanyeol keeps asking him to say something.

“Just say it !” Chanyeol whispered

“I love you okay ?” your heart skipped a beat when he said those words. You missed hearing those words from him.

“I love you too.” you murmured. Jae Mi felt her chest tightened. She wants to ask you about your relationship with Chanyeol but she can’t, because she’s not yet ready. She’s not yet ready to accept the truth and she don’t know how will she react.

 

                Many days passed, every morning and every night, Chanyeol is helping you to hear Baekhyun’s voice by telling him to say Good Morning or Good nights.

“Baek, just say it one more time, please.” Chanyeol pleaded

“Everyday you’re asking me to say those words. Why ? What are you up to ? Don’t tell me you’re selling my greetings to some fans there !” Baekhyun said with wide eyes.

“Aaah, nevermind” Chanyeol said then he went to the garden to talk to you.

(Yoboseyo ?) you said

“Yo ! sorry because Baekhyun can’t greet you right now, but don’t worry, I still have my eyes on him.” he explained

(It’s okay, by the way, I know this is too much but can you do me a favor ? Today is my bestfriend’s birthday, can you... date her for today? She’s your fan.)

“No problem.”

(Let’s meet at Cafe 88, 4pm okay ?)

“Okay, bye”

 

                You came first at Cafe 88, you told Jae Mi to come there at 5pm, so you can talk to Chanyeol. Almost an hour passed when the door of the cafe opened. Chanyeol went to your table but unfortunately, he saw some sasaengs passing by, she pulled you and pinned you to the wall, he leaned closer, your nose touched to his.

“Ssh sasaengs” he whispered

“Oh my gosh, Public Display of Affection is really disgusting.”  a girl said

“I agree.”

“Let’s go.” you heard there footsteps fading out.

“They’re gone.” you whispered

“You know what kind of moment is this? Sweet moment with a wrong timing.” Jae MI said then she slapped you, you’re shocked then she left the cafe. What just happened ? A while ago, when other people looked at you and Chanyeol, you looked like kissing, but it’s just the angle.

“Are you okay ? Gaaah. She’s my sasaeng.” Chanyeol said, you looked at him and smiled.

“I’m okay, let’s continue this next time. Sorry.” you said then you left him confused.

 

                The cafe’s door opened, Baekhyun came in and went to Chanyeol’s table. He saw Chanyeol walking back and forth while he’s like talking to someone in phone.

“Yeol.” Baekhyun called, Chanyeol looked at him then he ended the call. “What are we doing here?”

“We’re supposed to meet someone.” Chanyeol answered

“Who ?”

“My girlfriend.”

“G-girlfriend?” he stammered, your image flashes on his mind. “You’re going to break up with her?”

“Of course not, why would I do that ?”

“Because of the no dating policy and you know...” Baekhyun didn’t finished his sentence because Chanyeol cutted in.

“i’m going to give her a choice, if she wants to fight with me and fight for our relationship or she wants a peacfeul life.”

“You shouldn’t do that, you’re just pressuring her and ~” Chanyeol cutted him in again.

“I love her and yeah. I’m going to risk everything, because that’s the way for me to be happy. If she’s willing to fight for me, why would I be scared to fight for her ? I don’t want to get affected in what if’s, but’s and how about’s. If problem comes, we’ll face it together. Why would I give up without even trying? You know, if you’re scared on what will happened next. In the end. you’re only going to regret the chances you didn’t take, relationships that you’re afraid to have, and decisions you waited too long to make. If I were you, call her. Goodluck.” Chanyeol said then he left Baekhyun dumbfounded.

 

                When you came to your unit, you saw Jae Mi packing up her things. This is just , you’re supposed to surprise her with Chanyeol but that moment ruined everything.

“Jae Mi, let me explained, please.” you pleaded, she closed her bag and faced you.

“Shut up . Do you think that I don’t know that you have a relationship with Chanyeol ? Everyday you’re talking to him in your phone. You also said I love you and some love stuffs. Is that because you can’t have Baekhyun ? that’s why you’re seducing Chanyeol ? Who’s next ? Luhan ? Sehun ? Kris ? !” she yelled then she walked towards the door. “Oh ! I forgot, from now on, I don’t know you.”

 

 

Sorry for the super duper late update. Thank you for reading :)