Chapter 11 True Colors

FanGirlFriend

Click the link below for you BGM... Sorry for the late update and wrong grammars...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eQUyW-3_6Qc

 

 

          When you open your eyes, the first person you saw, is Baekhyun. He’s sitting on the side of your bed, you looked around and you saw all Exo members in your room.

 

“What are you doing here ?” you tried to sit up but your shoulders hurt, you winced in pain.

“Gwaenchana ?” Jae Mi asked worriedly, you nodded.

“Baekhyun is very worried, that’s why we decided to visit you” Suho explained

“Oh, thank you, im fine now, you can leave now, I know that all of you are very busy, sorry for~”

“STOP !” Baekhyun growled, you flinched.

“Ahm I think we need to buy foods for us, and give him time to talk to his savior.” Lay said. All the Exo members came out; Jae Mi pulled Min Mi with her and left you and Baekhyun alone.

“Im going to die, because Im freaking worried. And you will tell us to leave ? I don’t know what to do, when you got shot. I told you to stop supporting me, to stop following me ! Can’t you understand ? You’re just hurting yourself ! You’re making this situation harder ! You need to move on !!” Baekhyun growled, he grabbed his hair in frustration.

“I can’t move on ! What the hell ! I tried Baekhyun ! I tried to move on !” you shouted, you tears started to fall. “But…I can’t”

“You need to move on Min Hye” he whispered softly. He held you hand “it’s better for us” he kissed you hand.

“Unnie !” Min Mi called.

 

           You pulled your hand from Baekhyun’s grasp before Min Mi sees it, but it’s too late, Min Mi already saw it. She glared at you then she left.

 

“She saw it” you panicked

“So ?” you gave him a what-the-hell look “She’s your friend, so I think we can trust her”

“But she likes you” you shooked you head “ She doesn’t know anything” he just heaved out a sigh.

 

          A week passes; you’re already out from the hospital. Min Mi is ignoring you and you’re not ready to tell her the truth. Your phone vibrated.

 

“Yoboseyo ?” you answered

“Min Mi is in the hospital” Min Ho sobbed

“What ? Why ? Where are you ?” Min Ho told you the address of the hospital and you went there.

 

          You rushed to her room and you saw her lying on the bed.

 

“What happened ?” you asked Min Ho, he pointed Min Mi’s arms. You saw cuts to her arms and wrists. “Did she tried to kill herself ?” he nodded. “Why ?”

“Jealous”

“Jealous ? to whom ?”

“You and Baekhyun”

“What ? M-me ?” you close your eyes, stopping the tears to fall.

 

          Your conscience is killing you. You want to tell her the truth about you past with Baekhyun, but you don’t want to hurt her, but you don’t want to leave Baekhyun for her.

 

“Ah ! what should I do ?” you cried, you held Min Mi’s hand. “Im sorry”

“Unnie” she opened her eyes. “Unnie, he’s mine, I love him, jebal, unnie”

“Ssh” you shushed

“Unnie, jebal” you avoid her gaze

“Do you want to eat ?” you changed the topic. You went to the table and you peeled an apple for her. While she’s eating, you texted Baekhyun.

 

To: Baekhyun

          Call me, we need to talk.

 

“Unnie, can you please buy me a banana milk ?” Min Mi requested

“Okay, I’ll be back” she nodded.

 

          When you came out from Min Mi’s room. Baekhyun called you, you phone rang.

 

“Unnie, left her phone” Min Mi picked up your phone and answered the call. “Yoboseyo ?”

“Min Hye ?”

“Who’s this ?”

“It’s me, Baekhyun, are you sick ? Your voice is a little bit hoarse, take care of yourself, I’ll call you later okay ?”Min Mi hunged up. She threw your phone and it breaks into pieces.

“I hate you Bae Min Hye ! You’re a liar ! a traitor !” Min Mi growled and she threw all her pillows. When you enter her room, you were shocked because all of her pillows scattered on the floor.

 

“What happened here ?” you looked around and you saw Min Mi sitting in the corner and crying. “Min Mi, what’s wrong ?” she stood up and slapped you.

“You’re a freaking liar ! I trust you ! You know how much I love Baekhyun ! But you’re stealing him away from me ! Did you saved him on purpose ?”

“Min Mi, let me ~”

“No ! I don’t need your explanations !” she pushed you. “Go away ! I don’t want to see you anymore !” you sighed and left.

 

          A week already passed. All of the Exo members are in the conference room.

 

“What are we doing here ?” Sehun asked

“Im bored !” Tao whined

“Manager hyung said that we will meet Mr. Lee Soo Man’s daughter.” Suho explained

 

          The door opened and Min Mi came in. The room was filled with gasps and whispers.

 

“You’re the friend of Baekhyun hyung’s savior right ?” D.O asked.

“Im not” she tossed her hair.

“She’s your savior’s friend, right hyung ?” Chen asked Baekhyun, he nodded.

“Im Lee Min Mi, Mr. Lee Soo Man’s daughter. I am your new boss; I can make your life better or maybe worse. Just do what I said, and your career is safe, but if you protests or complains about me and my rules, say goodbye to your dreams, career and Exo ! Got it ?” All of them nodded, except Baekhyun. “How about you Byun Baekhyun ? will you do everything I say ?”

“Yes, for Exo and for my dreams.”