Chapter 17 SNSD Fanboy

FanGirlFriend

 

 

 It's been a month since the issue about the photos came out, Baekhyun was avoiding you, he told you that it is better for both of you, to prevent issues or rumors. You're watching television, you keep changing the channels until you stop because you saw Exo having their interview. You're laughing with them because they're telling stories that heppened in their dorm. But you smile fades, when the MC asked Baekhyun about SNSD.

 

"Baekhyun-ssi, I heard that you are a fanboy of SNSD." he smiled

"Yes i am !"

"Can you tell us your experience when you first met SNSD?"

"I really like SNSD, especially Taeyeon sunbaenim, actually, she is one of the reason why I came her in Seoul." a tear fell from your eyes. "I first met her when I went to the coffee shop near SMent building, when I saw her, my eyes twinkled. I felt like Im going to die, especially when she looked at me then she smiled. That was the most inforgettable moment in my life. She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen !"

"Is she talking to you ? Did she teach you something ?" the Mc asked

"Yeah, actually, in Smtown, when all of us are in the stage, she is always talking to me about random things."

"Did you went to their concerts ?"

"The first day of SNSD's concert was held last week, all of us went there and i was really happy when she pointed at me while singing her line, it says "there's only one reason and it's only you"". he giggled

"Can you send them or her a video message ?" the members were shouting and teasing Baekhyun, he looked at the camera and smiled.

"SNSD sunbaenim, us, Exo really respect you. We are working very hard too, so please look after us and love us. Thank you. We love you."

"Taeyeon sunbaenim ! Taeyeon sunbaenim !" the members shouted, he blushed

"Taeyeon sunbaenim... Saranghaeyo !"

 

           You wiped the tears that fell from your eyes.

"I already know that this would happen."