Chapter 6 Dorm

FanGirlFriend

       When you open your eyes, you saw the unfamiliar frame in the wall. You looked around and you realized that you're not in your room. You remembered what Baekhyun told you a while ago. You're in the Exo's dorm ? For real ? Baekhyun came in, he's holding a tray.

 

"Where am I ? Is this you room ?" you asked

"No, this is the guest room. Chanyeol is my roommate so you can't go in my...our room" he explained, you nodded. "Eat this, I prepared this for you. do you want me to feed you ?" you smiled.

"Yes !!!" he laughed.

"Say Ah~" you opened your mouth. "Is it good ?"

"It's the best BaekBaek" he smiled and ruffled your hair.

 

       When you finished the meal that Baekhyun gave you. You took the medicine that he brought.

 

"Where are they ?"

"The members ? They're still at the SMent building"

 

        A couple of minutes passed by, you already heard the noise of the Exo members.

 

"They're here. Stay here, don't go out okay ?" you nodded.

 

          you're playing with your phone, when you heard the loud noise outside.

 

"I hate you Luhan hyung !" Sehun yelled

"What happened ?" Suho asked

"He treated Lay hyung at the ice cream parlor, but when I asked him to buy me a bubble tea, he said that he doesn't have money ! Unfair ! It's favoritism Luhan hyung !" Sehun complained. He started throwing tantrums.

"Im sorry, don't worry, I'll buy you a bubble tea tomorrow" Luhan said.

"No ! Forget it ! Kai hyung, can I exchange room with you ?"

"No ! I want to be with my Kyungsoo hyung" Kai hugged D.O's arm.

"Sehun-ah" Luhan tapped Sehun shoulders. Sehun stood up and he went to Suho.

"Suho hyung, can I exchange room with you ? I don't want to be with Luhan hyung, i hate him !"

"Sehun ! stop being childish !" Tao yelled

"im not childish ! Chanyeol hyung, Baekhyun hyung ! Help me !" Sehun ran to Baekhyun and hugged his arm.

"Yah, don't touch my baby smurf !" Chanyeo yelled

"Oh ! I have a bright idea !" Sehun smiled brightly, all of the members looked at him.

"What ?" Kris asked.

"I will sleep in the guest room ! Oh my gosh, im so smart !" Sehun clapped his hands while the others shook their heads. Sehun ran to the guest room. Baekhyun gasped.

 

"I forgot to lock the door...Min hye" Baekhyung mumbled. "Sehun !"

 

       Sehun twisted the door knob of the guest room's door. Baekhyun held his breathe. You panicked when you heard what Sehun said. You don't know where to hide because there's no cabinet or anything there. It's just an empty room with a bed and a nightstand.

 

"It's locked ! Aish" Sehun hissed and kicked the door. "Suho hyung, can you open this ? Please !"

"Wait ! that room is very very dirty !" Baekhyun said

"It's ok, i'll clean it"

"Ahm... i'll sleep there, Sehun you can sleep in our room" Sehun's eyes twinkled.

"Really ? That's great ! You're the best Baekhyun hyung !" Sehun ran to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room.

 

"Woah, that was close !" Baekhyun sighed.

"You want me to clean the guest room ?" Lay asked

"No,no, it's okay, i'll clean it" Lay nodded.

 

"He's weird. He is the laziest person I know, but he'll clean that room ? There is something going on... Maybe there is something in that room ! Maybe there is some videos or magazine there ! I need to find out, what's going on." Lay whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the wrong grammars. Sorry if this chapter or this story is boring :) Thank you for reading !