Chapter 10 Protect Him

FanGirlFriend

Click the link below for BGM. Honestly, I don't really understands the meaning of this song... I chose this as BGM because Min Hye always says "Don't Cry" in this chapter... can someone explain the meaning of this song ? Baekhyun said that it's the about the story of the little mermaid, but i don't know the story of little mermaid =_=" But I really love Chanyeol's rap part in this song... His voice so y !! *o* Sorry for the wrong grammars...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iOK_HKMbTiY

 

It’s Exo's 3rd month anniversary today. You, Jae Mi and Min Mi are at the Lotte World where Exo held a guerilla concert to celebrate their 3rd month anniversary. Baekhyun is still ignoring you since the day when he caught you with Min Ho. He’s always avoiding your gaze and that really hurts you.

 

          The time passes really fast because Exo is already giving their last message for the fans. When it’s Baekhyun’s turn, you cupped your hands around you mouth and shouted Baekhyun’s name.

 

“I hate you Baekhyun ! You’re the worst singer I know !” someone shouted. Baekhyun stopped from talking and he looked to the side where the shout came from. You gasped when you hear what that said. You clenched your teeth and your fist formed into a ball. You ran to the girls who bashed Baekhyun and you punched all of them.

 

“Never mess with Baekhyun” you spat. When you left, they started to bash Baekhyun again.

 

“You’re the ugliest man in the world, you don’t deserve to be an Exo member, you don’t have a talent !” a girl shouted. You looked at Baekhyun. He lowered his head, you know that he’s gonna cry.

 

          The girls started to throw tomatoes to Baekhyun. The securities tried to stop them but they’re to many. The Exo members were shocked and they don’t know what to do.

 

“Aish” you hissed and you climbed up to stage then you hugged Baekhyun. He’s crying. You blocked the tomatoes that were thrown for him. “Don’t Cry” you whispered to him.

 

“Min Hye” he muttered

 

“Ouch” you winced when a stone hit your head. You felt a little bit dizzy and your vision started to blur.

“Min… Miss, your head is bleeding” Baekhyun panicked. You vision started to darkened and suddenly, everything turned black. “Who threw this freaking stone to her ?” he growled. Everyone stopped from what they’re doing. Silence.

 

“Hyung, let’s bring her to the hospital” Kai tapped his shoulders. D.O called the ambulance and Baekhyun carried you.

 

“Ahm, everyone, thank you for those who came here to support us. Sorry for what happened.” Suho bowed then he left.

 

          When you woke up, you saw Jae Mi sleeping on the sofa. Min Ho came in and he gasped when he saw you.

 

“Oh, you’re awake. Gwaenchana ?” he asked worriedly.

“Yes, im fine, don’t worry” you smiled “Where’s Min Mi ?”

“Ahm , I don’t’ know” he shrugged. “By the way, the doctor said that you can come out today”

“Really ? then let’s go” you beamed

“Are you sure that you’re okay” Jae Mi asked. You nodded.

 

          You phone vibrated and you read Baekhyun’s message.

 

From: BaekBaek <3

                   Stop supporting me, you’re just hurting yourself. You need to move on Min Hye. I don’t’want to see you anymore.

 

 

          It’s been a week since that accident happened. You’re still in Seoul and you’re still supporting Baekhyun, scratch that, you’re secretly supporting him.

 

“Jae Mi ! Im going to the park to get some fresh air !” you yelled

“Okay !” Jae Mi yelled back.

 

          Instead of going to park, you went to SMent building. You saw a familiar figure that came out from the back door of the building. You followed him, he’s walking alone. Baekhyun suddenly stopped; he looked at the dark alley. Your eyes widened when someone pulled him and brought him to that dark alley. You ran, when you reached the entrance of the dark alley, you hesitated to enter.

 

“Oh, so you\re Byun Baekhyun, the talentless and ugly boy who stole my girlfriend’s heart !” a muscular ahjussi said.

“Huh? What did I do ?” Baekhyun asked.

“You’re the reason why we broke up !” that muscular ahjussi grabs Baekhyun’s collar. “You’re better than me huh ?”

“He’s better than you so let him go” you yelled. They both looked at you. Baekhyun’s eyes widened.

“Min… Min… Miss” Baekhyun stuttered.

“Mind your own business kid.” He yelled back, still holding Baekhyun’s collar. You smirked.

“He’s my business… Pabo !” you spat. He pushed Baekhyun towards you and you both fell. “Such a loser”

“Shut up !” he pulled out something from his jacket. You gasped when you saw the thing in that muscular ahjussi’s hands. It’s a gun.

“Put it down, please !” Baekhyun pleaded. “im sorry, if Im the reason of your break up, I’ll…I’ll talk to her, so she will come back to you. Just… Just don’t hurt us, especially her.” Baekhyun held you hand.

“You need to…Die !” the muscular ahjussi laughed evilly. He pointed the gun to Baekhyun.

“Yah ahjussi ! Can you please calm down ?” you yelled. Baekhyun held your hand tighter, he’s already crying. “Don’t cry, I’ll protect you.”

“No… I don’t want you to get hurt. Min Hye, leave now ! Please.””

“No ! I won’t leave you alone !”

“I’ll calm down, if this talentless and ugly boy dies !”

 

*Bang*

 

When he was about to get shot, you blocked it, that's why you got hit. The Muscular ahjussi ran.

 

“Min hye !” Baekhyun yelled. “Min Hye !” he shook your shoulders.

 

“Baby don’t cry…you’re not hurt right ?” Smile… for me” you coughed and you spat blood. “When you smile, sun shines” you sang a part from Exo’s Baby Don’t Cry. “Smile” the last word you said and everything turned black.