Chapter 8 Lee Min Mi

FanGirlFriend

  Exo arrived at the Incheon airport from their showcase in China. There's so many fans waited for Exo' arrival. You're making your way out from the crowd when you bumped into someone, both of you fell.

 

"Ouch !" you stood up and helped the girl to stand up. "Im really sorry miss" you bowed

"It's okay !" she smiled and give an "ok" sign "By the way, Im Lee Min Mi, nice to meet you !" she extends her hands for shake hands "I hope we can be friends"

"Im Bae Min Hye. Nice to meet you too" you reached her hand and you shook her hands. "We're friends now." she smiled

"You're an Exo fan ?" she shook her head

"Im Baekhyun's future wife" your eyes widened

"W-What ?" she chuckled

"Im his destiny" you gasped then chuckled.

"You're his fan, right ?" she sighed

"Im his no.1 fan ! i really love him you know. He's the reason why I came back  here in Seoul. He's the reason why I woke up every morning. He's my everything! Maybe we're not together now, but I'll make sure, that we will be together in the future !" she happily exclaimed.

 

                    While you're waiting for Exo to come out from the airport, you're just talking to Min Mi. She is kind and bright girl, she's also talkative and very possessive. She always tells you how much she loves Baekhyun.  You’re not jealous because there are so many girls who like or love Baekhyun. You’re happy because there is someone who appreciates him, besides you and his family. You understand all the fangirls, all of them want to be with their bias forever, but for you, it’s not love yet, maybe it’s just a crush or infatuation and it will fade as the time goes by.

 

“Omo ! They’re here !” Min Mi

 

            The airport is full of Exo’s fans that’s  why there’s so many people who bumped you. You make your way out from the crowd because you can’t breathe but unfortunately you tripped in to someone’s foot and you fell.

 

“Aish ! Why am I so clumsy ?” you whined

 

                 You can’t stand up because someone stepped on your skirt.

 

“Can I help you ?” you looked up and you saw Lay smiling at you. You nodded. “Miss” he called the girl who’s stepping on your skirt, the girl looked at him. “Miss, ahm, you’re stepping on her skirt.” The girl looked at you.

 

“Oh, im sorry !” she bowed

 

          Lay held you hand then he pulled you up. Chanyeol looked at you.

 

“Oh ! it’s you again.” You looked up and you saw Chanyeol. “You fell for the 2nd time. Be careful next time, okay ?” You nodded.

 

“Unnie ! Lay helped you. Do you think, Baekhyun will help me if I fall ?” Min Mi asked

“Maybe ?” you shrugged.

“He’s here !!! Baekhyun is here !! Can you push me towards him ? Please.” She pleaded. You sighed.

 

            When Baekhyun came out from the airport. You pushed Min Mi towards him. Baekhyun helped her to stand up but Min Mi pulled him down then she hugged him. Your eyes widened, because you’re shocked on what Min Mi did, but they said, expect the unexpected. Min Mi kissed him on the side of his lips. You gasped, Baekhyun’s eyes widened while Min Mi smirked.

 

“I love you oppa !” Min Mi said under her breathe.

 

               No one saw what happened because all of their attention is on Kai and D.O that are giving fan service. But you, you saw what happened with your two eyes, you clenched your teeth. Min Mi ran towards you then she hugged you.

 

“Thank you unnie ! You’re the best !” she happily exclaimed. “Let’s go to our house !”

 

            When you arrived at Min Mi’s house. You’re mouth automatically formed into an “o”. Their house is really, really beautiful.

“Is this a house ?” you exclaimed.

 

             It’s your first time to see a mansion in personal. When you enter the mansion, you saw a frame that full of articles about SMent.

 

“You’re also a fan of Lee Soo Man ?” you asked

“Huh ?” she looked at you with confused eyes. You pointed the frame that full of SMent’s articles. “Oh, ahm, yes, maybe ?”

 

“Are you alone here ?”

“No, im with my oppa ! wait, I’ll call him”

 

            After 5 minutes, she came back with…

 

“H-he’s your b-brother ?” you stuttered

“Yup ! Oppa, introduce yourself” she tapped his shoulders.

“Hi, im Lee Min Ho, Min Mi’s brother” he smiled.

“You’re an actor, right ?” he chuckled.

“Yes”

“Oh my gash !!! Is this a dream ?” you pinched him, he flinched. “Omo ! You’re real ! Can I take a picture with you ?”

“Sure !”

“Unnie ? you are his fan ?” Min Mi asked, you nodded.

 

                             Seems like the time passes really fast. It’s already midnight.  You, Min Mi and Min ho talked about so many things.

 

“Don’t go unnie ! Stay here please !”she pleaded with puppy eyes.

“You can sleep here, if you want” Min Ho offered.

“But~” you loked to Min Mi, she pouted. “Okay, I’ll stay here.”

“Really ?1 Let’s go to my room !”

 

                  When you enter her room, you gasped because her room is full of Baekhyun’s posters.

 

“Unnie, let’s make a deal” she hugged her legs then her chin rested on her knees.

“Deal ?”

“Yeah. If I marry Baekhyun, you’ll marry my oppa !”

“Huh ? But what if~”

“You’ll marry Baekhyun, but… before that happens, I’ll die first !”

 

Sorry for the wrong grammars T.T