Chapter 12 Concert

FanGirlFriend

Click the link below for the BGM... Sorry for late update. If i am Bae Min Hye, I'll choose...all of them ! I wish, I have a chance to date Exo !! So enjoy this chapter :) Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QR5zWR5FOjs

 

"Oh my gosh Min Hye,can you move faster ?" Jae Mi whined "We're going to be late ! And i'll kill you if we're really late"

"Shut up Jae Mi, for heaven's sake, it's 4am and the concert will start at 7pm. So calm down !" you said irritately

"I can't calm down ! i can't calm down ! I can't calm down !" you sighed because she's so freaking noisy and you want to puch her face but you can't.

"Okay let's go !" she yanked your arm then she ran to hail a cab.

 

it's Exo's 1st concert today. That's why Jae Mi is so excited. When you arrived at the arena, you saw a short line that composed of maybe, 10 fans.

 

"Oh shocks Jae Mi, we're so late ! That's why we're the 11th and 12th person here." you said sarcastically.

"You're the 11th and 12th ? Are you kidding me ? im the 2046th person here !" your mouth automatically formed into an "o", you peeked inside gate of the arena and your eyes widened.

 

"Close your mouth dear !" Jae Mi said. " i told you ! WE.ARE.LATE !" she yelled, emphasizing the last three words. "i can't see Chanyeol ! we're too far !"

"You always see him because you are his creepy stalker !" you spat

"i miss him you know ? We've been apart 4 hours. ago !"

"Aish !" you hissed, but she didn't stop whining. "How can this happened ? It's so early. How come that a lot of fans are already here ?"

"The other fans are here since yesterday morning !" the girl beside you said

"They spent their whole day waiting here ?" she nodded

"it's worth it !" she beamed

 

                      After 10 centuries, you mean almost 15 hours of waiting. Finally ! The line started to move forward, but before the 1st fan enters the arena.

 

"Wait !" a girl shouted, all the fans looked at her. You and Jae Mi exchanged looks when you noticed that she is Min Mi.

"What the hell, miss !" someone shouted "We've waited for almost 48 hours then you will come in first ?"

"im Lee Soo Man's daughter, so  I will do what i want to do !" she tossed her hair and entered the arena.

"She is Lee Soo Man's daughter ? Seriously ?" Jae Mi asked, you jsut shrugged because you don't know what to say.

 

                      After almost 2 hours, you and Jae Mi already entered the arena. Your sit is not so near at the stage yet not so far.

 

"Oh men ! I can't see Chanyeol !" Jae Mi whined but you just ignored her.

"We Are One ! Annyeong Hasseyo Exo imnida !" Exo bowed

"Today is our 1st concert ! We prepared a lot for you guys, so enjoy !" Kris said.

 

                                they performed Mama, History, What is Love, Two Moons, Angel, Wolf, Peter Pan, Heart Attack, Black Pearl, Don't Go, Baby, Let out of the beast, My lady and 365.

 

"This is our last song. Actually this is my favorite. The moment when you're crying then someone will sing this song for you then he or she will wipe your tears away ! Heaven ! So when you're sad and you want to cry, just listen to this song, okay ? Baby, Dont' cry." Baekhyun said

 

"Oh My gosh ! Chanyeol's voice is so y !!!! Oh my gosh ! Im going to die because of his iness ! Okay, goodbye world !!!" Jae Mi fanned herself with her hands.

"Calm down !" you tapped her shoulders.

 

        The song ended, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho and D.O bowed, the other members climbed up to stage.

 

"We have a good news for you !" Xiumin exclaimed

"One lucky fan will have a chance to date one Exo member !" Tao and Sehun chorused

"We will picked the lucky girl's name in that  box !" D.O pointed the box

"Can I pick ?" Baekhyun asked, all of them nodded. He picked a paper from the box and he read the name that was written on it. "Oh ! congratulations to... Bae Min Hye !" he clapped his hands, Lay shooked his head then Kris frowned.

"Where is she ? Please join us here in stage !" Luhan said

 

            You didn't move, you're in shock and you didnt know what to do.

 

"Min Hye !! Go there ! ppali ! ppali !" Jae Mi puched you until you reached the stage.

"How is this happened ? that box is full of papers with my name !" Min Mi asked herself

"Oh, she's familiar !" Kai said

"it's Baekhyun hyung savior !" Sehun beamed

"Congratulations !" all of them exclaimed

"So now, pick one member that you want to date !" Chen said then he winked

"It's hard to choose !" you lied, because your heart tells you to choose Byun Baekhyun.

"Aha ! Let's do the rock-paper-scissors game, and the one who will win is the one who will date her !" Luhan suggested

"That's ridiculous !" Baekhyun said

"Why ?" D.O frowned

"It's because, ahm, what if, she doesnt want to date the winner ?"

"That she'll choose !" Chanyeol said

"Since you're the one who picked her, you''re out !" Kai pushed Baekhyun

"What ?!"

"You and the winner will be her choices !" Lay tapped Baekhyun's shoulder "Don't worry !" he whispered

 

                        After the rock-paper-scissors game. Chanyeol won.

 

"So Min Hye-ssi, you need to choose between Chanyeol and Baekhyun." Suho declared

"I'll sing my rap part for you !" Chanyeol beamed, he started to sing his rap part on Baby dont cry, you saw Jae Mi cheering so loud for him..

"You need to do something for her too, Baekhyun !" Kris said, Baekhyun started to sing their song Baby. You looked at Jae Mi.

"who will you choose ?" you looked at Jae Mi again...

 

"I'll choose....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Park Chanyeol."