Chapter 25 Exo Problems

FanGirlFriend

Play this for your BGM. Sorry for the typos and other errors.

You and Baekhyun are still in the park, your head is leaning on his shoulder while you fingers intertwined to his. You suddenly flinched when his phone rung, he excused himself and answered the call.

“Hey.” Baekhyun greeted.

(Come home, we need to talk.) he heard Kai said but he also heard Chanyeol’s and Suho’s voice.

(Kai, just let them be together for a while.) Chanyeol pleaded

(Both of you stop, okay ? Calm down.) he heard Suho’s calm voice

“What’s happening ?” he asked, but no one answers him, they’re busy arguing on something.

(This is bull ! How can I calm down if we’re going to disband in the next three days?) Kai yelled, Baekhyun’s eyes widened when he heard the conversation on the other line.

“Disband ? Us ?” he asked in disbelief.

(Yeah, you heard it right. So fix this hyung.) Kai said angrily

“I’ll be there in 15 minutes.” Baekhyun panicked because of what Kai said.

“What’s the problem ?” you asked as soon as he came back.

“They said that we’re going to disband.” he muttered

“What ?” you shrieked.

“I’m going to the dorm, just wait for me in your unit.”

“No.” you held his hand and looked directly on his eyes. “You told me that we’re going to face everything together right ? So let’s go !” you said emphasizing the word “Together”.

“Are you sure ?” he asked, your grip from his hand tightened.

“Never been this sure.” you said and smiled.

                For one whole day, we’re living like a dream but they wake us up and now, we need to face the reality.

“Hyung !” Sehun called as soon as you came in their dorm.

“Look who’s with him.” Kai shook his head.

“You told me that we’re going to disband. What’s happening?” the crease on his forehead deepened when no one answers him.

“Break up with her.” Lay muttered, both of you froze. You felt a stabbed on your chest. No it can’t be.

“No. I can’t. I won’t. I love her.” Baekhyun said with gritted teeth, you tightened your grip on is hand.

“Why ? Is she good in bed ? Is she a screamer ?” Kai smirked, you gasped, in a blink of an eye. Kai is already lying on the floor with blood on the side of his lips. Chanyeol and Lay tried to stop Baekhyun while D.O and Sehun is helping him to stand up.

“Don’t you dare to talk to her like that ! you !” Baekhyun growled

“Why can’t you leave her ? Are you going to choose her over us ? Are you going to choose her over your dreams? I trained for ing 5 years ! Suho hyung trained for seven years. You trained so hard for one year. All of us sacrified everything just to be in here. And now, you’re going to forget everything we’ve been through, just to be with this ?” Kai yelled and pointed at you. Baekhyun was about to punch him again but Lay and Chanyeol stopped him. “You ! , go find someone else. You’re a burden to him and also to us ! Go away ! Get lost !” with that, you slapped him so hard that the side of his lips bled again.

“If I’m that burden to him, I think it’s better for me to leave.” you said between your sobs.

“Yeah ! It’s better for all of us if you leave and don’t ever comeback.” Kai yelled

 

“Let me go ! ! Min Hye !” Baekhyun keeps screaming your name but you don’t look back. You’re just a burden to him, Kai is right, they also sacrificed something, so did you. If that’s better for him, then you’ll leave

“Min Hye ! Stop ! Please.” you stopped when you heard him say please, the tears that you’re holding back a while ago, suddenly burst out. You calm yourself then you continued walking.

“Min Hye !” Baekhyun ran towards you but he suddenly stop when he saw a silhouette walking towards him.

“Miss me ?”