Chapter 19 BaekYeon

FanGirlFriend

Almost a month passed, you didn’t receive a call from him since that heartbreaking moment. You don’t want to cry but your tears are automatically rolling down to your cheeks. Even though, you’re a little mad at him, you’re still spazzing to him, but that was the dumbest thing that you do. Because every time you visit some fansites or whatsoever, you always saw news, videos, pictures or rumors about Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

“You’re just hurting yourself.” Jae mi said, you smiled bitterly.

“It’s okay, I will get used to it.” She sighed, your vision started to blur because of the tears that are racing to fall from your eyes. She shut down the laptop and hugged you.

“Talk to him, don’t hurt yourself because of some conclusions that you made. When you asked him, he said “I don’t know” but it doesn’t mean that he doesn’t love you anymore, maybe today, maybe this time, he already know the answer to your question. Clear the things up, okay?” you nodded, she smiled.

 

                You’re surfing on the net when you saw an article about Baekhyun, unfortunately, and Taeyeon, The article says that Baekyeon or Baekhyun-Taeyeon couple ranked no.1 as the sweetest couple in the whole Kpop Industry. You took a deep breath before clicking that article.

                Baekhyun and Taeyeon spotted in the busy streets of Myeongdong. Many rumors spreaded that they are already dating. They look good together, aren’t they? Both of them are shorties and the main vocalist. Some clothes and accessories that they used are the same, that’s why they said that it is a couple shirt or a couple thing. In one interview, Baekhyun told us that he is a big fan of SNSD especially Taeyeon. He also made a video message for them and also said “Saranghaeyo Taeyeon sunbaenim.” Love is in the air ! We just need to know if their feelings are mutual. One netizen said that they both have the habit of slapping the butts of their members. Taeyeon has a nickname of “ByunTae” because of her habit and obsession in butts. Exo said in one interview that Baekhyun always slaps their butts. Byun Baekhyun and Kim Taeyeon, if you combine their names, you can form the word “ByunTae” that means ert. Being a ert is one of the characteristics of both of them. Is this a coincidence or this is what you call DESTINY?

 

“What a childish rumor ?” Jae Mi said from nowhere. “They give meanings in all of the things that they saw ! That’s bull.”

“Maybe they’re right; rumors wouldn’t spread without any evidence right? To see is to believe.” you explained

“Why are you like this Min Hye? I told you to stop making conclusions ! Before you believe and get hurt in those rumors, make sure that they’re true. Rumors are rumors, they’re made from the creative minds of those malicious people ! If I were in Baekhyun’s place, I’ll be disappointed, because you believe in what your eyes see, and in what your ears hear, but you never listen on what your hearts says. You believed to them, not to him and yourself.” Jae Mi growled, a tear fell from your eyes.

“What’s the sense of talking to him if he will just utter lies? My heart believed in those lies, that he still loves me, and he did this for us. That all I need to do is to wait, but how long do I need to wait? How long do I need to suffer? I think this is enough, I need to let him go, I need to give up.”

“Give yourself a chance, do everything that makes you happy.”