Chapter 16 Date Her

FanGirlFriend

Sorry for wrong grammars and typos.... Click the link below for BGM...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LoN7GpOR70A

 

     When Baekhyun arrived in SMent building. He nervously went to Min Mi's office. He knocked to the door then he inhaled.

 

"Come in" Min Mi said, when Baekhyun entered her office, he frowned when he saw Min Mi smirking.

"Why are you smirking ?" Baekhyun asked, Min Mi gave his cellphone to him, his eyes widened.

"No thank you ?"  she raised an eyebrow

"You're the one who posted those pictures ?" he clenched his teeth when Min Mi nodded. "Why did you do that ?"

"To get what's mine !" he frowned, Min Mi pushed him tot he couch, the she sat on his lap. "You should thanked me, because I blurred Min Hye's face." Baekhyun pushed her

"Thank you" he said sarcastically.

"Date me." Min Mi said

"What ?" he looked at her angrily

"Date me, and I'll clean up the mess that I did."

"Blackmailing huh ?"

"Date me !" Min Mi said in a warning tone, his cellphone vibrated, then he saw Min Hye's message.

 

From: Min Hye <3

Ottokhae ?

 

"Fine !" he sighed, Min Mi smirked then he clinged to Baekhyun's arm.

 

                 They went to a fancy restaurant. Min Mi keeps smiling while Baekhyun is thinking of you. When their orders arrived. Min Mi keeps talking about some useless things.

"Can you stop blabbering ?" he blurted, but Min Mi didn't stop.

 

                The date was so boring for Baekhyun, they went to the mall, Min Mi bought a lot of clothes and Baekhyun was carrying the bags. they went to a photobooth.

"Just one shot !" Min Mi insisted.

"Fine."

 

              They came in. Min Mi has a wide grin on her face while Baekhyun was keeping his straight face. when the monitor counted 1 to 3. Min Mi suddely kissed Baekhyun in his lips. Baekhyun's eyes widened, the camera flashed. Baekhyun pushed her then ha came out from the booth, leaving her alone. She took the picture, then she called Min Hye.

 

"Let's meet."

 

                   Min Hye arrived at their meeting place, she saw Min Mi waiting.

"Im here, what do you want ?" Min Hye uttered, Min Mi stood up hen he gave the picture of her, kissing Baekhyun.

"He's mine, so back off."