Chapter 1 Break Up

FanGirlFriend

"Ya ! Min Hye ! Wake up !" Jae Mi yelled while shaking your shoulders.

"Wae ? Its early in the morning and you're disturbing my sleep !" you yelled while covering your face with a pillow.

"Ya! Ya! Baekhyun called me last night, I was told to pick you up 7am sharp !"

"What ? Wh~ OMO ! What is the date today ?

" "Its April 8 !"

"Omo !!!!" you hopped off from your bed and dashed to the bathroom.

"What's with her ?" Jae Mi muttered

After one hour. You and Jae MI are already there at the Lotte World, and you are looking for Baekhyun.

"Min Hye ! Jae Mi !" Baekhyun shouted while waving his hands. You smiled.

"Sooo... I think... I need to..." Jae Mi paused and looked at you and Baekhyun

"Go" Baekhyun and you continued her sentence.

"Oh, yeah ! Go... ahm Bye !" Jae Mi said while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Bye !" You waved your hands as Jae Mi walked away from both of you.

"So I think, it is better if we started to enjoy" Baekhyun said while smiling widely.

 

Its already 6pm, you and Baekhyun decided to spend your time by watching the blue sky turns to grey.

"Baekhyun"

"Min hye" both of you said in unison.

"Ahm you go first" you said

"Sorry~" Baekhyun started he looked away avoiding your gaze "I will leave"

"Leave ? Where are you going ?"

"Seoul"

"Seo...Seo... Seoul ? Why ? When ?"

"Ill be leaving tomorrow, that's why I spend my whole day with you. Ill miss you. SM Entertainment accepted me as a trainee. So I will go there to start my training."

"SM Entertainment ? As in where SNSD and SuJu work?"

"Yeah"

"Do you want to go there because of Taeyeon ? The leader of the 9 angels ?"

"Of course not ! I'm going there because I want to pursue my dreams ! You know that I want to be a singer, right ?

" "Okay ! That's great. Atleast you're going to pursue your dreams now ! I'm happy for you ! Do you want me to go with you ? Ill miss you"

"I'm breaking up with you"

"WHAT??" you shouted causing the other people to look at your place, you smiled to them akwardly then turned your head to face Baekhyun again "You're kdding right ? Well, that's not funny"

"I'm serious, I signed a contract, and there is a "no dating" policy"

"What the hell Baekhyun !" Tears started to flow upon your cheeks. Baekhyun hugged you.

"I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry" he broke the hug then he cupped your face and kiss you.

You broke the kiss and you looked directly to his eyes. "No, please Baekhyun. Don't leave me please"

"I'm sorry, I love you but I need to pursue my dreams ! Maybe I'm not the one for you, you can find someone better."

"Okay, that's what you want ? Okay, ill be happy for you then" he stood up and started to walk away

"Baekhyun ! If you're going to be an idol, I will be your no. 1 fan ! Ill respect your decision !" He looked at you then he smiled and then he started to walk away again.

"Baekhyun !" He stopped but didn't face you "Happy 1st Anniversary" tears started rolling from your eyes.

"They said that if you love someone set him free. I love you Baekhyun... you're free now" you whispered.

 

 

 

Hello guys !! ImthewifeofExo is in the house ! Yeah ! I know its boring, its my 1st time making a story here ! And I know that my english really ! I'm open for suggestions, opinions and others ! Thank you !