Chapter 14 Stalker

FanGirlFriend

            Hi guys ! Sorry for the late and lame update, Im making a trailer for this fanfic. Sorry for the wrong grammars, typos and others. I think MinHye is collecting Couple Shirts ! hahaha Click the link below for BGM ! Enjoy ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HJ_EMohXDOk

 

 

     You looked at the girl that looks like Baekhyun. She suddenly avoid your gaze then she sat in the bench near the fountain. She read a magazine to cover her face.

 

"She's weird" you said. You went to the comfort room because you felt that the nature is calling you. Baekhyun was about to enter the GIRL'S Comfort Room but he remembered that he is not a girl.

 

"I almost forgot my gender ! I'll just wait here ! and now im talking to myself ! Great, Im really going crazy.Aish" He hissed. When he saw you coming out from the comfort room, he scurry to come back to the bench where he sat earlier. You sat beside him, you took your phone and you put it in your ears.

 

"Yoboseyo ? Baekhyun-ssi ?" Baekhyun was shocked when he heard what you've said.

"My cellphone is here. who is that Baekhyun ?" he mumbled

"You want to stalk someone ?" you paused. Baekhyun is eavesdropping. "You want me to give you a tip ?" you paused again. "If you want to stalk someone, don't follow her literally, just make sure that your eyes wouldn't miss her. Second, if you are going to dress up like a girl, make sure that the wig will cover fhalf of your face so you won't be easily noticed, walk like a girl and make sure that the foam that you put in your dress wouldn't show up. Third. don't pretend that you're reading a newspaper or a magazine because it's so common. Fourth, make sure that you doesn't look suspicious !" you pulled the magazine form Baekhyun's hands. "Right Baekbaek ?" you smirked, Baekhyun was startled.

"How did you~"

"You didn't follow my tips that's why you're busted ! Why are you stalking me huh BaekBaek ?"

"No, Im not !"

"Then why are you following me ?"

"Im not following you !"

"Why are you here ?" you raised an eyebrow.

"Ahm... I just want to go here !" he beamed, then he smiled widely

"Seriously Baek ? Are you gay ?"

"What's the matter with all of you ? Why are you asking me if Im a gay ?"

"You're wearing a dress and you are in the Girly Planet."

"Ok fine !" he sighed. "I am here to make sure that Chanyeol is taking care of you." you softened

"You did all this, just to make sure that Chanyeol is taking care of me ?"

"Yeah, and Im jealous because you chose him over me." you smiled then you pulled him up.

"By the way, you looked good in that dress !" you giggled, but he glared at you

"Oh really ? thank you for the compliment, it's not funny !" he said sarcastically, then he walked out, you ran to him and you hugged him from the back.

"im sorry !" you leaned your head on his shoulder. "Let's go !" he looked at you

"Where are we going ?" he asked

"Date !" you clinged on his arm

"What ? But Chanyeol..."

"She's with Jae Mi, I chose Chanyeol for her, okay ?" he smiled then he hugged you.

"Let's go, we will buy couple shirt for us, i want to change my clothes !"

"You looked good in that dress ! Don't change it !"

"Stop it !" you just laughed, you stopped in the front of the shop that sells couple shirt, the same shop where you and Chanyeol bought your couple shirts. The saleslady looked at you and she frowned when she saw you with other guy, or should I say Girl !

"Min Hye, look !" Baekhyun called you, you looked at the couple shirt that he was holding.

 

                    The customers looked at him, they thought that Baekhyun was a girl. 

"Wait here ! i'll just change my clothed !" he said

"Fine !" after a minute, you also change yours.

"Where do you want to go ?" Baekhyun asked

"I don't know !" you shrugged

"Hmmm." He hummed "Let's go to tha park." you nodded and you went to the park. "Let's have a bicycle race." he beamed

"i don't want !" he frowned "You always won in bicycle race !"

"Jebal !" he pleaded, but he sulked when he saw you sullen expression. You looked at him, he was looking at you with puppy eyes.

"Aish, okay ! Let's have a bicycle race !" you grumble, you can't resist his aegyo

"Yes !" you smiled on his juvenile act. You rented 2 bicycles.

"The first one who will arrive in the lake will win !"

"Fine !" you rode on your bicycle and Baekhyun started to scurry. While your cycling, you felt dizzy and you suddenly fell. Baekhyun looked at you and he was shocked when he saw you in the ground.

"What happened ?" he panicked when he saw blood on your knees and elbows.

"The bike..." you started but he cut you off, he carried you in bridal style. You went to the nearest pharmacy and he bought cotton, alcohol and band aid. He cleaned you wounds and scratches and he put some band aids on it.

"Im sorry" he mumbled

"For what ?"

"Because of me, you ~" you smiled

"It's okay, by the way,... Im hungry !" he smiled then he ruffled your hair.

 

                 You went to the ice cream parlor. While you're waiting for your order, Baekhyun is busy texting on his phone. You suddenly felt jealous because he keeps smiling while he's texting.

"Min Hye, I'll just go to the comfort room." you frowned but you nodded.

 

                    Almost 30 minutes passed, but Baekhyun is still missing in action. You texted him but he didn't reply, you called him but he didn't answer.

"Min Hye ?" you looked up and you saw Jae Mi. "What are you doing here ?"

"Waiting for Baekhyun, where's Chanyeol ?"

"He's in the gazebo, I just go here to buy ice cream, but I saw Baekhyun, he's in the lake and he's with other girl." your eyes widened.

"What ?!"

"Come with me !" she held your hand and you went to the lake  but  Jae Mi stopped, "I need to go, Chanyeol is waiting for me." you nodded and you went to the lake but you didn't saw Baekhyun. You suddenly heard a strum from a guitar. You looked at your back and you saw Lay with his guitar and Baekhyun holding balloons and a bouquet of flowers. He started to sing 365, a song from their album.

 

3-6-5 behind you I will live everyday for you
3-6-5 as if i was born for you I will fill my days
oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 No matter what pain it is
oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 I will make you forget about it
3-6-5 I will protect you

 

He gave you the balloons and the bouquet of flowers.

"Let's dance." You put the bouquet of flowers in the bench. He took your hand and he placed it on his shoulder and he held your other hand. Suddenly, the rain drops fell from the sky.

"It's raining !" Baekhyun said

"It's okay ! It's romantic." he smiled

"Im sorry if I hurt you physically..." he pointed at your wounds, "And if I hurt you here." he pointed at your heart. "I know I selfish, but can you please wait for me ? Don't date other guys, or..."

"I'll wait for you. Just promise that you will come back."

"I'll promise."