Chapter 5 Raining

FanGirlFriend

Sorry for the wrong grammars... Click the link below for the BGM... thank you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_MJAzE0tk&feature=player_detailpage

 

Baekhyun woke up because of Chanyeol’s loud voice.

 

“Oh baby, I’m so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely~” Chanyeol sang, but it sounded like the screamo version.

 

“Yah Chanyeol, can you please lower your voice? The neighbors may hear you , they might think that there is a psychopath here.”

 

          Chanyeol just glared at him, Baekhyun heaved out a loud sigh, and he started to make his bed. When he came out from their room, all of the members are already awake, except Kris. Luhan is solving his Rubik’s cube while Sehun has the timer. Suho is waking Kris. D.O is helping Kai to organize his closet. Lay is cooking for breakfast. Tao and Xuimin are playing while Chen is disturbing them.

 

          When they are on their way to SMent. Building, the rain started to pour. While Baekhyun is looking outside, he suddenly remembers the day when he first met you.

 

          That was a rainy day, you’re in school, waiting for the rain to stop.

“Aish, I really hate rain” you hissed.

“Miss, I think the rain wouldn’t stop, you can borrow this, if you want” he gave you a purple umbrella.

“No thanks” he frowned.

“Why ?”you looked at him

“I have many things to carry, I only have 2 hands, I can’t handle the umbrella”

“I’ll walk you home” you frowned and you gave him an are-you-serious look. “I’m serious, and I wouldn’t do anything” you just looked at him, he gulped “I-I just want to help you, by the way, I’m Byun Baekhyun”

“I’m Bae Min Hye, nice to meet you, let’s go” you said, he smiled and then he walked you home

 

“We’re here hyung” Sehun tapped his shoulders. When he came out from the van, the first girl he saw is you. He frowned when he saw you soaking wet because of the rain. You just smiled at him.

 

“I thought she hate rain, but why is she smiling ?” he murmured

 

          While they’re practicing, Baekhyun can’t stop thinking of you. He’s worried because he saw you soaking wet, he knew that it’s very cold outside and he also knew that you can easily get sick.

 

“Suho hyung, can I skip the practice ?”

“Why ? You’re not feeling well ?” Baekhyun nodded “Okay, go home and rest, when we get home, I will ask D.O or Lay to cook soup for you”

“Thanks hyung”

 

          When he came out from the practice room. He wore a cap and a scarf to cover his face. He goes out through the back door so no one can see him.

          You’re freezing to death because you’re soaking wet, because of rain. You felt something landed on your shoulders and there’s an umbrella that protects you from the rain. You looked up and you saw a familiar guy wearing a familiar cap and scarf. You gasped.

 

“Baek~”

“Ssh” he pulled you out from the crowd of fan girls.

“What are you doing here, I thought~”

“What are you doing here ?” you frowned.

“That’s my question ! Don’t repeat what I’m saying”

“What are you doing outside the building while raining and you don’t have anything to cover you. How many times I told you to bring umbrella every time you leave ! You knew that you can easily get sick. You don’t know how worried, I am” he looked at you with worried eyes. “Let’s go”

 

“Where are we going ?”

“Super SHINee Hotel”

“What ? That my…That’s the hotel where I’m staying ! how did you know my address ? Oh, where did you get my number ?”

“Omma”

“You asked her ?”

“No, she told me everything about you, even though im not asking”

“Ah” that’s all you can say. You’re hurt, knowing that fact that he didn’t care about you anymore.

 

          When you arrived at the Super SHINee Hotel. He started to scold at you. You don’t know if he’s worried, irritated, mad or whatever.

 

“I thought you’re with Jae Mi, where is she ?” he asked while he’s looking for something.

“Her mother is in the hospital, so she needs to go home. Wait. What are you doing ? Are you looking for something ?”

“I’m looking for the thermometer, you look pale and you’re hot, I-I mean your body temperature is~”

“I’m not sick, I’m fine” you lied. You already feel dizzy and your vision started to blur. He ran towards you and he put his palms at your forehead.

“You’re sick. Change your clothes, we’re going somewhere”

“I’m fine. Where are we going ?”

“Change your clothes first” you just looked at him “Please”.

 

          When you came out from the bathroom, he’s putting some of your clothes in his backpack.

 

“What are you doing ? Where are we going ?”

“We’re going at our dorm”

“Your dorm ? why ? but~”

“No buts. You’re sick, no one will take care of you, let’s go” he pulled you until you came out from the hotel. He’s still wearing his cap and scarf, so no one can notice him.

 

          A cab stopped in front of you. When both of you are already inside the cab. He put his arms around your shoulders and he gently pushed your head, so you can lean at his chest. You close your eyes, feeling his warmth again.

 

“Just for this day, let me take care of you. Because I’ll die, if something happened to you, I love you Bae Min Hye”